my ex keep calling me and txting me...what should i do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LS Boy, Nov 4, 2005.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

ref: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2134930

i never heard from her since monday when all this shit happens..... then yesterday (thursday)...she called me in the morning but i didnt pick up... then at noon she txt me saying "will you please call me?" but i didnt reply. then she called me again 4 hrs later. which i didnt pick up.

then later that night she txt me saying "can i come over? i miss u...." then she did it twice....i never replied... then 30min later.... she txt me again saying "can i come over? i miss u....dont you miss me? 4give me and lets celebrated our 1yr anniv"....... WTF? i never replied to any of it or answered her calls.

then again, she called today at around 1pm. which i never replied...

you think i should pick up her call next time to see what she wants? or keep my NO CONTACT?

i could careless aobut her now and im trying to forget her---but dont get me wrong, i still love this girl. just too confused and been hurt too much here

2. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

tell her that?

3. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

tell her what? lol

4. teo

teo . => ? => !

you could not contact her, or:
    - tell her that she took you for granted and you're not giving in this time
    - tell her that you've had enough of her bullshit and are now on the market for a real, bullshit-free relationship
    - tell her to go find someone else to walk over

5. RockChick

RockChick New Member

tell her that:

oooor you could just simply tell her somehting like:
    "Grow the fuck up, decide what you want and when you are done with that you can contact me again and I might even pick up the phone."

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  6. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I had a boyfriend like that once actually. I found out he was cheating on me with three other girls and I dumped him but he would not stop calling me and texting me. I went 4 months of completely ignoring him thinking... eventually he would get the point. Never once responded and he kept it coming...

Finally one night he sent me a text while he was drunk and then called me and I still ignored him. I waited till the morning and sent him a text saying, "I thought this was obvious but please remove my number from your phone and don't contact me anymore."

He responded "I'm sorry, I took it out" and that was the end of it. I haven't heard from him since and it's been a long time.... thank god!!

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

no contact

eventually she will give up

nothing amps up a woman's interest level quite like refusing to have anything to do with them...

8. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I remember you complaining about this a few months ago I believe, and I will give the same advice, change your cell phone number, and dont give her the new one, problem solved. Well worth the $25 change of number fee. good luck

9. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

its better to be up front and tell her to stop calling you. she'll probably think that there is something wrong with your phone if you just keep ignoring her.

10. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

let it burn