SRS my ex gf.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by L Shaped Ambush, Apr 23, 2009.

1. L Shaped Ambush

L Shaped Ambush New Member

since late novem.:
    talked to her ex while she was with me. allowed him to pay her phone bill when she was with me. i promised i wouldnt drink anymore, so one night we broke up (not those small ones, i thought it was permanent) and i started taking tequila shots with my boy at his home in depression. she smells breath, breaks up with me while she sits in her car. texts her ex infront of me asking to work things out.

i still fucked her actively after break up. he gives her engagement ring. we still fuck. one day we stop fucking, things go down hill. nasty arguments follow

past month:
    doesnt want me talking to girls. says she doesnt know if shes gonna get married to that other fag, expects me to remain in-doors all the time and appear to be sad (while she openly admits that and admits she goes out all the time). supposeably guy is buying her an expensive SUV in the coming weeks..

i love her. i want to stick around 'as friends' in case shit doesnt go thru so i can go back to her.. she wants me to stick around 'as friends' and expect me to give her 110% attention while she tells me not to talk to girls.

tonight:
    she came over. we were cool. she saw a pic some girl sent me via text, flipped. pulled out her birth control saying "oh i need to take this"

what should i do? let go? fuck. :hsd:

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Oh brother... :uh: Why are you putting up with all this drama?

3. Troy

Troy New Member

RUN FOREST!

4. L Shaped Ambush

because she'll call me 30+ times private, leave desperate voicemails, e-mail my blackberry apologizing with sad faces, saying she's crying and misses me, and most of all says she'll "change"

and the other answer is i dont know. ive been with a few girls since her and they dont hold my attention.

like fuck bros, i just wanna break off and tell her to hit me up if things don't go thru..

5. Anudist

Anudist Turnin' Jesus on, one lightswitch at a time.

Dude you've got a psycho bitch and you're just playing into her hands. She's using you and you're letting her.

The best thing you can do is stop talking to her, and go get yourself another girl. Don't wait around for someone else, that's just a waste of time.

6. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Quite honestly, you're both "nuts." I mean really, seriously, fully, wholly, in all your totality, nuts.

Birds of a feather are flocking together. This drama is going to continue as long as you two keep repeating this process together.

I agree with the above posters. Unless you have a taste for drama, you need to end this relationship and end all contact by deleting voice mails before hearing them, not answering when she calls, deleting e-mails without reading them -- the whole works.

7. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

no offense but both of you are insecure nut jobs you just keep falling back to each other

8. Daria

Daria New Member

this

she's manipulating you and you know it. she's trying to have the best of both worlds and two-timing on both you and her ex. If you stay with her, you will see no end to this.

So stay with her if you accept and are happy with this behaviour.

Otherwise, get out, no second chances for her. Absolutely not. If she's doing this for an extended period of time and it wasn't just a one time fluke, which it's not, she will probably continue this behaviour the rest of her life.

9. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Avoid her at all costs. Do not read her texts or emails, just delete them. Do not answer her phone calls or listen to her voice mails.

Honestly it sounds like this girl is nuts and for some reason you are playing into it. Any girl that is cheating on her Fiance will not make for a good girlfriend. Plus your relationship with her is just limited to just sex, so if you are looking for a solid relationship, I would go find another girl.

10. Divine Vengeance

Divine Vengeance New Member

:ugh2:

read that out loud to yourself, and then reply telling me you don't think you have a problem of your own

11. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

COMPLETELY agree with this reply. Just wow..

12. THoC

THoC New Member

you are just as crazy as she is. maybe sticking together is not such a bad idea.

13. L Shaped Ambush

we've had a long on/off (on/off means we would go out on a date, fuck, and stop talking for a few months) since 2006. i really like her and it fucking hurts :hs:

yeah i have a problem. i know. i guess its time to let go..

14. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

Seriously

15. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

It's in your best interest. Wouldn't you rather be happy?

16. Saluki

Saluki New Member

Stand up for yourself!

17. XERQ

XERQ Guest

She's a whore and you're a doormat.

Move on to women who will treat you better.

18. JesusIsBored

JesusIsBored New Member

Sex does crazy things to people! i dont think you care that much about her honestly. i think you just get off on it. trying to get a taste of the forbidden fruit you know? the thing is she gives you a little taste and then takes it away every time.

I bet the only reason she is bored with her fioncee is because he pays so much attention to her.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

respect yourself or no one else will

20. L Shaped Ambush

i just closed this chapter in my life. :hs:

her last response
    i wanna drown in alcohol for a while but i have 2 midterms to study for. fuck :hs:

21. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

stay away, forever