My ex-GF is a self centered....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by formul8, Jan 28, 2009.

1. formul8

formul8 New Member

little c u next tuesday.

We broke up last May after 3.5 years. She has always been rather self centered, probably narcissistic. She does not think about her actions in relation to other people. She has become this total club girl and hanging out with shady people and just changed in many ways, becoming worse than she was before.

She said some mean stuff to me on NYE on a text convo and I swore never ever to talk to her again. So far, so good and I am happy and moving on with life.

So I get this text yesterday asking for her tax stuff from last year. I did her taxes with turbo tax and gave her all the copies, passwords, emails, etc and always told her to keep all her records in a safe place just in case.

I told her I have none of it (which I don't) and never to contact me ever again for any reason. She says "I have been contemplating contacting you for a few days about this. I don't know why you are treating me like this?"

I reiterated that I have none of it and suggest she go look for it. She says "I don't have any time". I told her to make time, don't bother me with this stuff and it is not my problem. She says "it is gonna be your problem" and "I will call your house until you give it to me" and "give me what I want and I will leave you alone forever" and other stuff like that.

I had her password for her yahoo email (my first name and anniv. date) that she never changed. I went into the email account, searched for turbotax and sure enough... all of it was there.

So, I told her that. She was like "oh..". Then I told her to change her passwords. She says "Why? I have nothing to hide". Then, "I don't understand why you are so mean to me? I care about what people think about me." Note that she did not say "I care about what YOU think of me".

I have had enough of her and then fired off a text pretty much ripping her to shreds that hopefully burned this bridge forever. :x:

This is the only ex that I really honestly would not piss on if she was on fire.

2. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

First thing: Why are you still talking to her? After she changed, you should've just cut off all contact.

3. formul8

formul8 New Member

As of NYE, I did. Then I get this text asking for stuff I don't have. The tax stuff is important because her friend is buying a Jimmy John's store and my ex is being made a "managing partner" and their lawyers needed her tax papers to close the loan.

Then she started making threats about it....

I wish her friend a lot of luck with hiring her as this girl is financially irresponsible and can't even keep records straight?

4. MCohen

You are still under no obligation to provide her tax papers. Its a nice thing to do, but there isn't a legal obligation. Definitely just cut her out of your life. Sending her that ripping text message was a bad idea because he shows her you care enough to get angry or upset with her. Just totally ignore her from now on.

5. formul8

formul8 New Member

I told her that about the tax papers. I gave her everything last year and told her I deleted/threw/gave back everything of hers I had. I have nothing. If she can't keep her shit straight, that's her problem. I laughed when she replied "it is gonna be your problem. want the numbers to the lawyers?". I told her that lawyers cannot make up for your laziness. (especially when her friend is paying $200+ an hour for them...)

Without threatening or anything, I would say that it was direct enough to get the point that I pretty much hate the ground she walks on and to never ever contact me again.

The "why? I have nothing to hide" thing about the email password is rather peculiar, though.

She is 23 and quite immature for her age.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  6. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

I think what you did was sensible. You know/knew you dont want to be in contact with her, but unfortunately due to the presence of you in her life for 3.5 years, she felt like she had to come to you.

You did it smart. Gave her what she needed, just let her float away. Continue to ignore and not talk to her and you should be fine. She just seems like the Tax papers was a good way to start the typical ex g/f bullshit with you.

She got what she needed.

/thread

7. formul8

formul8 New Member

That is what I was thinking. I told her "what, no hello? how are you?"

The only time I ever hear from her is when she needs or wants something. She did that with the BF before me too. She got the door slammed on those requests too.

The girl will never learn and I think has no idea of her actions. She is nothing but a mooch.

8. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Well, if you realized that then props to you for ending it when it ended. Girls like that will never be independent and will be the people saying life is unfair

9. formul8

formul8 New Member

It's funny because she is so jealous of other people and cares what people thing about her. Note that I say "about her", not what people think "of her". Two different things. She wants to be the center of attention and has occasional "delusions of grandeur".

She said a few times that her younger sister, who is quite aggressive and but a little wild, "will marry someone rich and have everything she wants and with my luck I will have nothing".

That was a BIG warning sign....

10. fray

fray New Member

That is why you broke up with her. None of this is your problem anymore. Discontinue all contact. She'll figure her shit out herself, or will find some new schmuck to do so for her.

11. formul8

formul8 New Member

She broke up with me, but I knew it was over anyways. Discontinuing any contact is the plan.

She likes to try these power plays every so often. She did that when we were dating also. The funny thing is being 10 years older, I always knew what she was up to and called her out on it. I told her I am the one guy who won't put up with her bullshit. She likes to play on weak guys, but doesn't realize how transparent she really is.

Oh well! Not my problem anymore. :wavey:

12. Major Tom

Major Tom OT Supporter

Just delete her texts, don't get into prolongued conversations with her if you really want to cut off contact.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

This wouldn't be an issue if you didn't talk to her.

14. formul8

formul8 New Member

Well yeah, if I don't respond to her. Although I am glad I did yesterday because I pretty much unloaded on her and I don't think she will be bothering me again.

If she does, I won't respond. I don't need to anymore. :bigthumb:

15. formul8

formul8 New Member

Already done. ;)

I also deleted any remaining pics, documents, etc that I had. There is no trace of her in my world any longer.

It's sad things have to be like this, but oh well. :wavey:

16. Snag

Snag Nigga stole my bike!!

You need to learn how to ignore people.

17. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Step 1 - Do not talk to her in any form.

Step 2 - Problem Sloved

18. MCohen

I love this line, btw:

My ex-GF is a self centered little c u next tuesday.

:rofl: :hs:

19. formul8

formul8 New Member

Since it involved something like tax forms and lawyers, I really couldn't.

20. formul8

formul8 New Member

I called her that yesterday. She knows that I think that is the meanest word in the English language and only use it to describe a select few.

Now, she is one of those select few. ;)

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

My response to the thread title without reading the thread: "Not your concern".

My response after reading some of the thread: "You've given her the info she needs about her taxes, anything else is no longer your concern".

Why should you CARE if she is self centered? You guys broke up, you don't need to be worrying about her.

22. formul8

formul8 New Member

It boils down to the fact that I gave her the papers and info last year, told her many times to keep her records organized, and she said she did not have time to look for them and expected me to do it for her. Not sure if this is due to laziness or just trying to get me to do something for her, or both.

That's where the self centered part comes in. She has done stuff like this a few times after we broke up last year.

Her "Boyfriend Benefit Plan®" has been canceled permanently.

23. fray

fray New Member

yeah...but it worked, didn't it? you still went and looked it up for her. that's why you can't come in here and bitch and expect any sympathy...it's your fault. Not that she's a bitch, but that it's continuing to affect you in any capacity.

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

sounds like an ex-problem to me

25. formul8

formul8 New Member

Heh heh... They were exactly where I told her they were. I had to make her look stupid to prove a point.

I went into her email, which I still had the password for, and found them in three seconds and gave her a major chewing out for being stupid and lazy and to change her passwords.

So, no it is not my fault. I called her out on her threats and made her look like an idiot.

It worked. Doubt I will hear from her again. :wavey: