My ex from over a year ago is still pining for me (or still playing games)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I haven't talked to her since last August. She's texted me a few times over the last year but I always ignore them.

This morning I wake up to see I have 8 new texts. I'm thinking holy crap. I open my inbox, and 7 of them are from my ex, and 1 is from my gf (she's saying "good morning baby!" awww :big grin: )

So the 7 from my ex are actually one giant text (my phone displays them as separate txts cut off at the 160 character mark. I know some phones will show them as one giant text tho, which is probably less annoying). Anyway, they say this:

Anyway, I deleted that text.

So pretty much my ex didn't know how to be a good girlfriend. She was a party girl pretending to want a monogamous relationship. That text is all about her. Several times through our relationship she had "revelations" like after a fight or something she would be like "i've been thinking and I realized how much I want to be with you" or some shit like that. I think I actually fell for it twice. Live and learn, I guess. She also thought it was cool to be seeing and fucking this dude in a (nationally touring) band while she was still with me. I guess he was more "alpha" and "exiciting" than me. He was also like 12 years older than her (gross :barf:) but then again my ex had daddy issues. When I found out about it, she actually tried to logically rationalize it to me :rofl: And even funnier is that the whole time this was going on, she was telling me how much she "wanted to have a life with me" and wanted to move in together and all that shit :rofl:

Honestly, dating her is the only time in my life I've messed up and let someone's hotness blind me from actually seeing what their true personality is. But I got over it quick enough (finding out that she was seeing someone else helped a lot... but she was pretty sneaky because we were together 4 or 5 days and nights a week anyway, so to pull that off must have required some good planning on her part).

Anyway, like I said, that text is all about her and how she misses the comfort that I provided her with. That's all it says even tho she tried to disguise it as something else. I have no doubt that if I were stupid enough to get back together with her that the same exact thing would happen again. In fact I bet that whole text was designed to get a reply from me which would give her the attention she wants. So like I said, fuck that.

You can't make a whore into a housewife.

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, that text has manipulation written all over it. She's saying all the "right" things to hook you (or at least try to hook you).

The interesting thing (that would be up for discussion) is that I truly believe that she DOES miss you and that you ARE someone she would LIKE to settle down with. But, and this is just based off your assessment of her, it sounds like she has no self-control.

It's like she knows what she NEEDS, but she can't let go of that immature need to see what the grass is like on the other side.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Honestly dude I wouldn't have even realized that a few years ago. The Vag has helped me grow so much :hug:

I'm sure she does miss me. I mean I am pretty awesome. But I'm also boring for someone who wants a party lifestyle.

Actually sometimes I worry about that. I know chicks like "exciting" and I'm not really "exciting" because I'm lazy and mature. I even told my GF "I hope I'm not too boring for you" and she's like "rofl, I'm way more boring than you." My gf is very hot but also an introvert and slightly socially-phobic. I worry that if she realizes one day how hot she is and how much attention she can get from other guys that she will turn into my ex. But that's another topic.

Or can't let go of the fact that "I'm hot and can get attention from whatever guy I want." And after seeing that that's how she acted when we got in a fight, I stopped trusting her, and that was the beginning of the end. Whether it was because she wanted to cheat or just wanted to validate herself, either way it was an enormous red flag.

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Understandable.

But remember what we preach down here. The more you zone in on an insecurity the more you give way to it actually happening.

Heh, I never really realized why you were so picky about things, but this post and this thread really makes things a lot clearer now.

5. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

Are girls really that unoriginal? They all seem to think the same. I've read and seen this a million times.

6. Maximumjmz

Maximumjmz New Member

pics of ex?

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I don't post people's images online without asking them first, and asking her would mean talking to her and I don't want to do that.

Besides someone would probably recognize her. You know how OT is.

8. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

You haven't talked to her for a year, why are you letting this affect you?

Continue the ignore mode.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'd tell her to move on, I'm happy :mb: Then ignore if she ever bothers to contact again.

10. LBFilmGuy

Ah, no need to even do that.

That just gives the chance of opening up communication.

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Just making a thread because I was like :wtf: when I got the texts.

As soon as I saw her name I assumed it would be some drama like it always is with her.

Beer, I have no intention of talking to her even to say "i've moved on."

12. LBFilmGuy

Good man :coold:

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Under different circumstances I would keep her for FWB because she was hot and good in bed. However, the following things prevent that from ever happening:

- She's nuts (actually I think she may have borderline personality disorder) and I really don't want to have anything to do with her at all ever again in any context or situation

- She's way too much drama

- I'm completely disgusted by the fact that she's had old man dick in her (not rly "old" old but she was 26 and he was 38 EWWW :barf: )

- I'm not really a fan of FWB because of future implications (I wouldn't want to marry someone who has had FWB relationships and therefore so as to not be a hypocrite I don't want to have to tell my wife that I had FWB relationships. In other words I only want to marry a girl for whom sex is a big deal and not a casual thing)

- and last but definitely not least I HAVE A GF

14. iwishyouwerebeer

And even that is fine. I think ignoring her will still bring forth texts from her that hopefully you gf will never accidentally see.

Does she know you have a gf?

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I talked to her once about a year ago and told her I was seeing someone (the girl who ended up being my gf). That's really all she knows.

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Honestly tho if she knew I had a gf I guarantee you she would try to find out who it is and try to fuck something up or start stalking her or something. 100% guarantee you that would happen, which is just more reason for me not talk to her or give her any information at all.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

God damn. My bf's ex did this same thing for a while BTW. Not even so much as long drawn-out texts about how they were better for each other, etc. Just would text all the time as if nothing had happened and finally he told her it was time to move on and she did :) That and she saw us out together and finally realzed it was long over.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I want to change my number but that would be horribly inconvenient for me (having to give it to everyone again).

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Was this the girl he cheated on you with that night?

:)mamoru:)

20. iwishyouwerebeer

I'd do it if I were annoyed as you :mamoru:

21. coldstone

coldstone New Member

:werd:

If I saved emails, I'd be able to post at least 3 emails from exs that sounds exactly like that.

Come on, girls. Be more creative and original.

Falconer, good job. You did exactly what I would have done.

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

haven't had time to read the whole thread

this is even more evidence of something i have been preaching here for a long time:

"nothing spikes a woman's interest quite like refusing to have anything to do with her"

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

what a selfish bitch

when you were trying to "work it out," she was shitting all over you

24. coldstone

coldstone New Member

:werd:

Man, I need to pick your brain sometime.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

now that i think about it, i bet she just had a fight or broke up w someone yesterday.

that's how she is.

that's why she's an ex.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008