My Dodge Durango (1BADSUV)

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Guest, Aug 24, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Unfortunately, I am selling it and the new owner picks it up September 5th. It has the 5.9 (360) V8 and runs pretty strong for a full time 4x4.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Note the dual exhaust. Sounds pretty awesome, but the bride hates it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Did some custom badging using the "GTS" from a Viper emblem (Mopar parts bin). This is actually a reflection in the Durango of my other Dodge - which I am keeping!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Interior is pretty standard: SLT+ trim with the Infinity sound system (which is only fair to medium). Has rear A/C and third seat option. Whoopie.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The plates are fun and pretty popular around here. Oh, and it DOES have driving lights in the front fascia. The angle makes those big holes look empty, but they are upgraded 4" driving lights.

6. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

i liek it some people will get on and say its rice but i like it btw swap the viper motor and trans into it that would own awd viper witha a suv body

7. Guest

Guest Guest

What's funny is that Hennessey JUST finished stuffing the Viper motor in one of these. The color? Black with silver stripes! His is a 4x2 and they say the 4x4 would be close to impossible to match up with the V-10. I will see if Hennessey will e-mail a picture or two of the Viper-powered Durango and I will post it for you. Looks pretty dang tough!

8. idontgiveashit

idontgiveashit I eat rice

I'll take two

9. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

sweet id liek to see a pic of that

10. LandCrewzer

LandCrewzer Guest

nice, that is 1badsuv :bigthumb:

11. hehe ta me looks like you should lower that bish!!!!
    :fawk: :cool: 22's would be nice too :)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

It's actually a full-time 4x4. They came early and picked it up in an enclosed semi trailer. The truck had just come from CAAP (Conner Avenue Assembly Plant), where they make Vipers and Prowlers. My baby was loaded up with three brand-new Vipers and two brand-new Prowlers (kind of an ugly metalflake mustard for 2002). Good company! I say this because the REALLY winched that bad boy down to keep it secure and make room for the Viper above it. I shot some pictures of it "lowered" and will post them later. Looked pretty cool down like that, but that front differential was about three inches off of the ground... :big grin:

13. bokhan

bokhan i love you

That's an SUV i would be proud to own :bigthumb: