My Dirty MR2.

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Turboed_2, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

I'm bored and figured I'd give people a chance to tell me my car is ugly cause I've done it to a couple people :)

[​IMG]

It's a 1991 Turbo. Black obviously. The wheels are new, they're Kosei K1's, 16x7.5 for the front and 16x8.5 for the rear. They were originally gray for the fronts and white for the backs....never on the car like that, only way I could buy them was like that since they were out of stock of 7.5 white wheels. I took them to a sort of local shop here in SoCal and had them chemically stripped and powdercoated with a charcoal color. They also have a clearcoat on them. The engine is a 3SGTE (of course...) that has been rebuilt and has .20 over pistons and ARP headstuds. 10,000 miles on it, but nothing too special when it comes to internals. It's got an Apex-I intake and a gutted cat. I'm going to get an exhaust soon...not sure which, probably a Greddy Power Extreme or Power Evolution. What else....There's also a Blitz BL racing boost gauge. Has a black light in it, kind of cool looking but that's probably the most ricey part of the car. I do have other pictures, but I'll post them if other people want to see them. Hope you like it, but if not, it's quite alright :)

2. Soltaker

Soltaker 03-18-2015 #NEVERFORGET

3. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Yep.

I'm midngnd on there. Used to be Brian91T ;)

4. Red97GST

Red97GST Guest

post more pics :)

5. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

What's the address to OT's upload? If that's not available I'll have to use some other free hosting sites...

6. MorningWood

MorningWood Go ahead, Touch it

sweet ride I have always loved mr2s

7. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm working on taking some high resolution pictures and finding a place to host them. Hopefully it'll be done in a few days.