GUN My dad got a new toy

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by mooredodge, Apr 28, 2006.

1. mooredodge

mooredodge 3,2,1 I'm the bomb...and I'm ready to go off in yo

He was so proud of it he stopped by a few minutes ago and woke me up to show me. He's the proud owner of a brand new tommy gun. Sadly, it's not full auto, but still looks like it'll be pretty fun. :hs: After he showed it to me, he said, "I bet you really can't wait till I die now. Maybe I should put this one in the will so your sister's don't get their hands on it." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I might have pics of it next weekend, along with a ton of other guns I've been meaning to get around to taking pics of and posting in the pics thread. :noes:

2. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

My dad says the same thing to me all the time :rofl:

3. Keesh

Keesh New Member

:coold: full auto ones are fun as hell to shoot :o

4. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

Kinda freaky for him to say that bout his own death no? Take it to the range and post up a review with some pics please.

5. san408

san408 New Member

My sister will get an elbow to the throat if she tries to step her liberal ass toward the safe when my Dad goes (God forbid).

6. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

:werd: same goes for my sister in law. She's the type that will take every gun she inherits to the cop shop to be destroyed and then act offended when an officer suggests she take it to the local gun store and get some money for it instead. And my bro is just the kind of guy to let her do it to my dad's guns.

7. VanCandy

VanCandy New Member

Well then when the day comes, coem to take away the guns... but come armed. They sure as hell arent going to be!

8. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

:roflw:

9. mooredodge

:rofl:

The reason my dad said that about my sisters is beacuse their husbands will want the guns. One of them is a pretty cool guy, and I wouldn't care to see him with some of my dad's guns, but I don't care for the guy married to my other sister, he can fuck off.

10. mooredodge

Kinda, but my family is like that. He was half joking too. We never go to a "range" per say, but I'll take it out into his backyard to the quasi-range we have and I'll be sure to let everyone know my thoughts on the weapon. Pics might be from a cell phone, I can't seem to find my digi-cam. My fiance cleaned, and I don't know where she put it, or if she took it to work with her.

11. timmy8151

timmy8151 New Member

I'm assuming he got an Auto Ordnance model. Did he get an "A" or "M" series gun?

12. mooredodge

Not sure, didn't get to handle it or look at it very close yet. He just popped the trunk and opened the case, I took a quick glance, told him I'm shooting it next weekend, and went back upstairs to go back to sleep. :mamoru:

13. You should try the FA version AO 1928 Navy Edition, thing is a pig though, if you ever do get to see a real Thompson, look at the barrel chamber in the FA then look at the one in your dads, it will amaze you. The FA is basicly just a big hole for a chamber that rounds get thrown into and slamfired, they used to sell this weapon fullly automatic out of the Sears catalogue for $250 dollars before the 1st natn'l firarms act.

14. mooredodge

Still haven't got to shoot it, but he got his 50rd drum in, and put on. Looks great, it's pretty heavy though. As soon as I get to get some pics and shoot it, I'll update.

Edit - He also bought a new bushmaster ar-15 this week too. I'm waiting on him to clean it so I can play with it too. :mamoru:

15. f3rg

f3rg New Member

Bloody hell! i want to see it?