SRS My cell phone broke last week

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by familyguy101, Aug 26, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I have only seen one person outside of work/shitty family since my phone broke, and he was being an asshole to me all night for no reason so I haven't talked to him since. I have no cell phone, so that means absolutely no communication with anyone on weekends. My family doesn't talk to each other and I don't work on weekends. There is NOBODY. I don't know anyones phone number, and I don't even know who to call. I haven't slept in 2 days and it feels like I'm losing my mind. Holy shit it's uncontrollable. Such a steep fall downhill. The newest kid that I've been hanging out with from work was giving me the cold shoulder all last week, I have no idea why. It feels like I'm done for. I'm probably going to live my entire life friendless.

lololol I'm a fucking loser!!!LOLOL

2. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

get their numbers back?

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Use a regular phone, and phonebook to check where everyone is at. Relax the phone is not your life. And there's plenty of other phones around to use. And its only been since a week, its not like you've haven't had a phone forever.

4. mg

mg OT Supporter

seriously. once again. it's only been a week. :hsugh: relax. you obvioulsy have internet access... maybe you can obtain contact information through facebook, myspace? :dunno:

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

This guy has more issues than just the phone loss. Why haven't you slept in 2 days?

6. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts New Member

I believe you have an electronics addiction.
    Remind yourself that you're free to go out and do as you please with who you choose to meet up with.
    you dont have to have a phone to keep in contact... just a car.

You'll find out who your true friends are when you find out the ones who come see you, even though they dont have a direct way to contact you.

Believe it or not, house phones do still work.