my car

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by ImportPrincess, Sep 3, 2003.

1. some pics of my car!!

[​IMG]
    a pic from Hot Import NIghts
    [​IMG]
    another pic from HIN
    [​IMG]
    a pic from the Jspek car show..(thats me on the left in black)
    [​IMG]
    another Jspek pic
    [​IMG]

2. another pic from the Jspek show
    [​IMG]
    me and my ride at a car meet recently
    [​IMG]
    random pic i took on the way to the beach
    [​IMG]
    a pic from Texas Showdown..
    [​IMG]

3. last pic from a car meet!
    [​IMG]

4. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

if that isn't boosted, you need to commit suicide

5. offthehook

offthehook Guest

looks good

6. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

7. excuse me?? haha nice to see you guys are honest... its about to be redone.. bomex mirrors, suicide doors, unmold the front end and put a new one on, paint it lamborghini monterrey blue.. no graphics..solid color..new motor.. 6 bolt 4g63t w/ big 16g turbo, huge spearco fmic, full sparco interior....

8. widebaudi

widebaudi New Member

oh great. you invaded OT also. =]

9. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

whenever it is you get boost, which will be never, take a pic, make sure it is legit.

and "big" 16g turbo? they are actually pretty small. try atleast a 20g. that speed might rip off your stickers tho =)

10. Dexteh

Dexteh Guest

haha yeah the 20 might get you somewhere. i like the looks, but,... ugh yeah ditch the decals, contrary to popular belief, they dont add horsepower :big grin:. and instead of suicide doors, go for scissor. just that much sexier. oh, and if you replace the engine, make sure it has extra intakes so you have an excuse to have cutouts in your hood :werd:

11. sorry those arent decals.. its a 3,000 paintjob.. where's yours?

12. +Jesus+

+Jesus+ Guest

Discredit: Those are painted on? WOW! Are you blind? Looks ugly as hell sorry...Second, anyone can get into HIN. Lastly, what you are "gonna get" never matters cuz for all we know...its bullshiot.

Credit: Surprisingly, there isnt a huge grocery cart handle on the back of your front wheel drive car...

13. vr666

vr666 Guest

you guys are asswipes. I'm sure most of you drive "sweet ass cameros" right?

People have different styles. DSM's have the potential to spank almost anything on the street. Especially with AWD

This is a HOT girl that likes to put time and money into a CAR... WHERES THE LOVE?

fuck an A

14. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

I don't need a $3000 paint job, thx tho.
    I like the blue on my car. I also am satisfied with the fact that I drive a "suped up sentra" that came stock with 175hp and 180tq.

Whatever floats your boat tho. Anyone can spend $$ on any car, but I have seen enough RICED out 2g DSMs. I have a friend with a 1g awd talon who runs 13.2 @ 106, I love his car. It is ugly and can't handle for shit, but he put his $$ where it counts.

Kinda like the faces of girls. Spend enough on makeup and it'll look nice, but the girl is still ugly to me. I prefer it real =)

15. Dexteh

Dexteh Guest

haha oh, paint definately adds about 50bhp more than decals do, of course! Princess, I gotta say, for rice, thats a nice car, but i'll stick to something classier and faster. your car could probably smoke my audi a4, but hey, i like the green on mine, and i like the way it drives. but hell, if i put a turbo kit, chip upgrade, etc. etc. in it (if i really wanted to blow money) then id probably wind up crashing it anyways. and scratching my nice clean monotone paint. :big grin:

16. vr666

vr666 Guest

oh sorry did I spell camero wrong... OH NO, I guess I'll have to look harder in my white trash dictionary next time. I have mullet, t-tops, and trailer down, guess I'll have to work on camero..

learn how to punctuate.

17. wow... thanks vr666 for defending me... i mean.. true everyone has a different opinion... majority of you hate my car.. but thats fine.. its not your car.. its mine and i like it.. so by all means... waste your time hatin on my ride...

18. zguy

zguy New Member

you shoudve taken the 3 grand and put a down payment on a better car

19. LSWHAT?

LSWHAT? New Member

Hey , ive seen you on Houston-Imports.com , very nice car , guys dont hate , her car would spank you.

20. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

hey n/a eclipse would spank who?

21. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

Please fucking tell me you did not just post that and end it with "learn how to punctuate". For fuck's sake, at least practice what you preach you slanty eyed tool.

Note: "Slanty eyed tool" was a stereotype and I apologize. I just thought it would be nice to show this dick that it doesn't take an import driver to stereotype someone, anyone can do it.

22. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

I don't know shit about imports, but it looks like a nice ride to me. While the stripes may not be to everyone's taste, at least you had them professionally painted on and didn't use decals. That and the fact the body work is tastefully done (ie. no wing), it looks pretty good. There's no rear shot of the car though, you aren't sporting a 6" wide exhaust tip are you? [​IMG]

23. Dizzle

Dizzle Guest

lol ^

Nice car girl, shit they need to future you in 2F2F

heh j/p

I dont like eclipses much either, i like the paintjob though

24. deznutz

deznutz New Member

looks tight what kind of rims are on there????