My Car got EGGED!!!!

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by SoSlowDx, Mar 31, 2004.

1. SoSlowDx

SoSlowDx The reason i watch The Price is Right

Ok i have a 2003 Black Mustang...I just sold it last Friday to a guy that my dad works with Out of state..And wouldnt you know it fucking sunday some punk ass Fuckers Egg my car. They also got my neighbors 350z and some Buick Regal and prolly some other cars inthe neighborhood. After hours of washing i finally got all the shit off my car and find out that i have 2 beautiful marks on my car from the egg shattering. One on the driver door 6 inches to the left of the door handle and the other right front hood above the headlight both extremely noticable. Chipped the clearcoat and paint away. The chips are very small but there is so many of them its horrid. Is there any thing i can put on the car to maybe dark the spots so they arent as noticable. I dont have insurance on the car to get the whole hood and door repainted. I havent talked to the guy that bought it yet. But his check has been deposited but i could prolly give him some money back if he wants. But first i wanna make these marks less noticable so he wont be as upset. Please help OT

2. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

About the only thing you can try is DAC/P and SFP. Be sure you follow them up with a light polish and then re-wax since those products strip wax.

If that doesn't help, there's really not much that will outside of the body shop.

3. SoSlowDx

SoSlowDx The reason i watch The Price is Right

Where can i get that stuff???

4. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

Search. People are always talking on here about where you can find stuff locally/on the Internet.

5. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Honestly, your only option is to repaint. When the eggs hit, the shells cut into the paint and remove it completely. Maybe some touch-up paint would make it less noticable.