FRK My brush with the BDSM lifestyle.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Soul_On_Fire, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

I debated on posting this or not cause my words seem to go unnoticed around here. but i decided what the hell. well let me set up the story first.. this is factual and to the best of of recollection exactly how things happened. I am a body piercer in a suburban area, with average customers being 16 year old girls for navel piercings. Ok so here we go ill try and keep it shorter and ill elaborate if anyones even interested. so a brand new vette pulled up in front of my shop and a well dressed african american man came in and said to me "i have a labia piercing coming in, in a moment" I was look umm ok cool. hes like now Id like to go ahead and have this pierced at a 4 or 6 gauge. my immediate reaction was like whoooa this guy has no clue what hes asking for. so i proceeded to explain the size of this needle in relation to random things i could find on my desk. well he then told my he was breaking in a new slave and wanted to be able to padlock her vagina shut as soon as possible or begin in weight torture.. i was like oh shit this is a good prank on the new guy in the shop, and seriously waiting for a "just kidding" it never came. so i told im i yet to have anything that size and the best i could do for him was a 12g. he was sold and all was well. enter the slave. it was a conservative looking women in her early 40's which happened to be my boss at home depot about a year earlier. wow. things just escalated. he informs me i will be piercing both nipples 4 labia and a horizontal hood. we filled out paperwork and went into the room and as soon as the door closed, he began to break her down. calling her names insulting her telling her how much she was going to enjoy it.. fast forward through alot of talking and measuring, i pop the first nipple and she loses color. fuck. reaching for the ammonia.. she starts moaning. hes talking her into a orgasm. calling her a painslut slapping her thighs and me the 21 year old suburban boy who is rather innocent (unfortunatly) sitting there like w..t...f. i do the other nipple and she cums again.. by this time whenever i leave the room for anything everyone is just all out staring at me. the way he talked amazed me. he talked like he was so far above her yet completely in control and knowing what she was thinking, and was ready to harness that into sexual feelings. well im tired of typing for a bit if no ones gonna read this. if anyone wants to hear how the below the belt piercings went ill type up. all i can say is i am more niave then i thought. im glad i had heard and seen stuff about the lifestyle and some practices and was able to hold a conversation with him without sounding retarded. k done for now.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2005
  2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

and i know exactly what we're going to do when we re-pierce PE's nipples :bigthumb:

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Soul_On_Fire... thank you for posting here! That was so very hot! And funny that you had to pierce your old manager in the most intimate places while she orgasmed all over the place! Hahaha! The noises that must have been coming from that room!!! :drool:

Please! Do tell us more!

4. xela

xela So say we all!

Awesome story. :bigthumb: Glad you shared.

5. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

So did you complete all the piercings? Inquiring minds want to know. :naughty:

6. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

Yo man.. keep typing. :big grin:

If I had been in your place, I'd have had to let him know she was my former boss. Or did you? ;)

7. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

I'd have said

"You were such a bitch as a boss. Now I'm gonna stick this steel needle through your tits, cunt."

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:bowdown:

:rofl:

9. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

OMG!!! MORE!!! I gotta hear the rest of this :x:

10. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

You definately should have told her master that she use to be your boss. You would have had fun working that into the scene.

11. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

12. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

just to get it out of the way she defenitly recognized me but she didnt say anything. so between nipples and moving to the backroom (the table was set up so the area to be pierced would be more easily accesible) hes like SO i heard you worked at ...home depot was it? I was like sure did. then I looked at her and was like "this is for all the times you called me up front for a carry out when there was plenty of other people closer by that couldve done it." she was like master permission to ask a question? he was like go ahead.. shes like "are we even yet?" :rofl: Actually the fact she was my boss never once influenced the way she acted because she was busy being a good little painslut for her master. id also like to throw out how she almost passed out after the second nipple, again i looked up and her face was totally flush so i reached for the ammonia just incase she went out... apparently she gets that worked up from the pain and turns it into a O. and after a few minutes and alittle water she was back to normal again. so I gotta get ready for another day at work but tonight should be the final half (the genital piercings) thanks for showing interest! because this experience was defenitly a interesting one for me.

13. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:bowdown: That's exactly what I want my Nipple piercing to be like. I already get randy when I'm pierced so I can only imagine what it'll be like with tigre there.

14. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i see a thread clone coming soon :bigthumb:

15. MetalheaD

MetalheaD New Member

For me, the adrenaline rush post-piercing is just fucking incredible. I really wanna get my frenum back, but the 6 weeks with no sex kinda sucks. Doesn't let you do much with the rush you get when your junk is outta commission for over a month.