SRS My boyfrienDs ASSHOLE brother

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Saturn Sun, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Saturn Sun

Saturn Sun New Member

SO I WROTE MY BOYFRIENDS BROTHER TO ASK IF HE WOLD BE HOME FROM REHAB AND THIS IS WHAT HE HAD TO SAY: :madfawk:

I will be honest and straight forward with you. My first thought when I read this was "You have got to be fuckin kiddin me"....don't you two still have orders to not be around each other ???? Is he not in enough shit already....if theres still an order in effect and they checked up on him while he was home and was caught with you he would be up shit creek without a paddle in a boat that leaked no less....

While I realize his drinking and the drugs was "all him" for the most part...and for that I blame him....the bullshit between the two of you surely helped push it along and led to him getting arrested for it. For that I blame you as well as him. I personally think he would be crazy to have anything to do with you after he was done with his sentence and he would be out of his fuckin mind to have anything to do with you while he was still serving it.

HOWEVER.....that being said.....Yes he is coming home for Thanksgiving....He can do what he wants....its his life and his decision to make, not mine. I will say I doubt you would be welcomed at his Mom's house....and I can say for certain your not welcome at mine. I wouldn't have allowed him to bring alcohol or drugs into my home and I won't allow him to bring what I feel was a major role in his downfall into my home.

I love the guy like a brother and the last thing I will do is "enable him" to get himself in more trouble.

Because it is his choice and not mine, I will let him know, in fact, I will let him see your PM and even my reply to it. He can do what he wants...that will be up to him.

If he calls you....I will ask you to NOT push him if he says no. He's over half way to being done with his sentence, excluding the probation, and I would think if you cared you wouldn't do anything to jepordize that.

THIS IS WHAT I WROTE BACK TO THE GUY:

I am sorry you feel this way, I want you to know that prior to him getting arrested, he was trying to get into conciling, I was pushing him to do that, but I gave up, when things started to get worse. ya i know, my fault.
    he was only drinking, i want to make that clear, the pot was within the last mabe 2 weeks and that was without me knowing. untill he got arrested with it. then he was pritty open with it.
    I want you to know That I have never pushed him to do anything, and honestly only showed him support threw this, there is so much i have apoligised for to him and if i have offended you im sorry too. I wrote him literly every day since jail for 5 months just bullshiting ya know giving support telling him that im so happy because i know that a better person is coming out of him, a person i knew he could be, a person he could be without beer.
    Neither of us have orders "not to be around eachother" I served my time in jail and thats over. yes I am on probation but there is no bond and that is not a term of my probation. I do not know about his but if it was a term of him I dont think he would be able to recieve mail from me. and he dose so i dont think thats a problem.
    Man, he respects you as a person and i can say that his feelings would be hoestly hurt for you to think that he would bring drugs or anything into your house. thats just wrong. I can tell by this letter that you have alot of anger but gordon loves you and wouldent do anything like that to hurt you or your family.
    I understand the way you feel about me. and Im sorry you feel that way. I Know your doing what you think is right in protecting your family thank you for telling me this.
    respectfully
    Saturn Sun

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

2. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

:wtf: leave the guy alone.

3. 7960

7960 New Member

+1......... sounds like you need to leave him alone.

And btw, if that message from him is all you're going on, his brother is *NOT* an asshole.

4. Create

Create :free at last:

You wrote him? Did he write you back?

5. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

Definitely step away and let things cool down and leave him alone if there is a restraining order between you two...you'll only get BOTH of you in more trouble. It sucks, but something obviously happened that things came to this or his family members feel this way about you.

Let the guy have his space, and perhaps down the road things can fall back into place for you guys. If not, learn from any mistakes and move on.

If my b/f's family hated me, I would be tempted to just disappear and move on.

6. teo

teo . => ? => !

404 - asshole brother not found. He told you exactly what he thought and why, and he didn't put you down in the process, either.

Sounds like the family thinks you are a bad influence on this person. Maybe you should think about why they feel that way and look to see where you can improve your behaviour and accept some responsibility for the mistakes you've made. Based on your writing, I think you need to gain some maturity, too.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Oh, I get this now.

You wrote to the brother of your bf. Your bf , or his brother has a restraining order on you (I'm not sure which). Actually, it looks like your bf has the restraining order.

Basically, your complaining because his family doesn't want you around? How is that their fault. You must have done something to make them not like you...you're focusing on the wrong thing here.

So here's the deal.

If he has a restraining order against you, I sincerely doubt that he is really your bf. Your actions come across as being stalker like.

Face it, you need to grow up and leave the family alone, or find a way to make amends. You can't control what others do, only what you do.

8. Sloi

Sloi Back up in your ass with the resurrection

I was just going to say, it sounds like you're the problem variable in this equation. No offense, of course...

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

His brother said he loves him "like" a brother? Aren't they actually brothers?

10. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

People say strange things when they're pissed :dunno:

11. silsurf28

silsurf28 New Member

It sound more like she has an RO against the BF. :

"if theres still an order in effect and they checked up on him while he was home and was caught with you he would be up shit creek without a paddle in a boat that leaked no less...."

Even if the person took out an RO against someone, then that person called the person with the RO and said "come over so we could talk" the person with the RO against them would be in big trouble because the court grants the RO and the person who took out the order has to goto court to get the RO lifted.
    Hpe that makes sense.

12. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

If she filed the RO against him, and not the other way around, then she too can get in trouble for going against it. I had to get an RO against someone once and the judge told me to make sure I don't violate it myself, which wasn't a problem because I didn't want any communication with that person anyway.

13. Saturn Sun

Saturn Sun New Member

There's no RO we got into a fight and had a bond on eachother that resulted in jail time, I posted this when I was upset, point is, I honestly cant believe my BF's brother (in law) would feel that way about me.

I am going to leave him alone and hope that he will eventually cool off

14. Lokish

Lokish New Member

I suspect that Public Enemy Rated R might be someone who has a real life perspective on this and is introducing details other then the OP's letter to the brother-in-law.

15. Martinj

Martinj New Member

He knows her and her bf and all that. So thats why you dont know what he is talking about...sssssh