SRS My bf set up another myspace account behind my back!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by moni8a, Jun 5, 2006.

1. moni8a

moni8a New Member

So I found his other account on his friends page. He has his status as Swinger and is there for Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, and Friends! My heart dropped and I felt sick when I saw it. What should I do??? Should I confront him about it?? or wait??

He treats me good and spends a lot of time with me...constantly calling me. Im so confused!!! HELP!!:wtc:

2. Apothis

Apothis New Member

If you made your feelings about that sort of thing clear already, and he was SUPPOSED to have stopped ..and he went and started again in secret, you should definitely confront him about it. If this is the case, then he is not being considerate of your feelings and this could possibly be taken as a betrayal even. This is not something to just let slide, regardless of how he "officially" treats you.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Talk to him about it and please protect yourself when you have sex with him.

4. moni8a

moni8a New Member

No he has 2 myspace accounts...one with me as his friend and the other one is the one with him as a swinger.

5. moni8a

moni8a New Member

That is the one thing I am worried about because we have not used protection for at least a year! :ugh:

6. joy division

joy division New Member

7. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Sorry but it sounds like your boyfriend is not being as loyal to you as you thought. Despite how he treats you, opening this account shows he is not dedicated to you or your relationship together.

Please visit my website, there is a few entries there about online cheating

http://www.myadvicenow.com/

or feel free to send me an email if you want to go into more detail about it.

good luck... and for now, i really would suggest that you break up with your "boyfriend"

8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Your boyfriend is a dog. Do not have unprotected sex with him again. To do so is a supreme act of self-destruction. Unless you don't mind sores that rhyme with "werpes," or causes of death that rhyme with "maids." So the unprotected sex must stop immediately. He has betrayed your trust, and your health is not negotiable.

And now... emotionally you've just caught your boyfriend plotting to cheat, in public, on the internet. What would a self-respecting girl do? Look yourself in the mirror, and you will know what to do. I only mention the above in case you decide to be a doormat and buy into whatever bullshit explanation he gives... so that you don't destroy your health over him as well your self respect should you decide to stay.

9. moni8a

moni8a New Member

I know I am defineatley going to the doctor this week! Im just in shock and I can't believe that he would do something like that! I have been nothing but a good gf to him. That's sad!

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Welcome to Asylum. :hsugh: Care to share a little more than a smilie?

11. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Sounds like you got a keeper

/sarcasm

On a serious note, if you let your boyfriend get away with this, you set a trend of letting him get away with it. It WILL happen again I guarantee it, no matter how much he says otherwise or how much you want it to. If you don't end the relationship over this then you are doomed. It's true, I've seen this shit a hundred times.

What do you do? You end it. You caught him, he broke your trust (twice now) and he doesn't get any more chances. You don't even have to blow up on him. Simply be ADAMANT and UNBUDGING when you say, "I've talked to you about this before and I refuse to date a guy who is out sneaking behind my back acting like and/or wanting to be a swinger. I won't tolerate that, so it's over." and stick to your guns no matter what. If you don't, it will be YOUR FAULT when it happens again.

12. 88rover

88rover New Member

Ask him about it. If he feeds you a line of BS, which he probably will, kick him to the curb.

13. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Is a myspace account something you can judge your bf on? Your not even sure with what intentions he made that myspace, to let your entire relationship bounce over a trivial thing like a webpage is overreacting if you ask me. So confront him about it ,and hopefully it was nothing and you can get over it.

14. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

Make a fake account with a believable picture of a hot girl, message him on his swinger account, talk him into "cheating" on you, profit

15. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

so far DarkEternal is the only one not jumping the gun in this thread, he could have a reason for having the other account. The fact is, if he's honest about it and says he wasn't using it for cheating, you won't believe him. If he lies about it and says he wasn't using it for cheating, you won't believe him. Basically innocent until proven guilty, get him to say something that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that his intentions were to hook up with this "mystery" girl account you can make.

16. moni8a

moni8a New Member

I was thinking about doing that...but I dunno if its even worth it.

17. moni8a

moni8a New Member

That is true! And I dont want to seem like I am defending him but he is a very vain person and thinks he is very very good looking and he loves to hear people tell him that he is good looking. I was thinking maybe this is his way of hearing it from girls and see if he still has game. ???

18. Everin

Everin New Member

show some love.:hsnono: i know your new, please take it in account that this is a serious forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2006
  19. Dustintendo

Dustintendo Guest

:hsnono: rather lets keep the harmony here, and in that spirit continue this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2006
  20. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

This is terrible advice. She is really into him. He will convince her its a joke. Its completely obvious that its not. Don't give him the chance. Kick him to the curb.

21. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

And he just chose not to mention it to you? You can play the denial game for years. Just prepare yourself for "werpes" and "maids." ;)

22. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

First I'd make 110% sure that it's his, if so then confront him about it. From there you be the judge of what he says. If it were me I'd probably say adios to them.

23. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I guess I agree that she should confront him as she kicks him to the curve. I just hate to see weak girls actually catch guys betraying them and then stay anyway because of a few lines of bullshit and some apologies.

24. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well, aren't we jumping too fast to conclusions?,i mean is 'virtual reality' on myspace realistic enough to accuse and condem an entire person.? :hsugh:

Could we see the myspace page by any chance to see what he wrote? :dunno:

25. Haggard

Haggard VW crew

best Idea, and get him to meet you at a hotel or someplace and see the surprised look on the fuckers face:o then dump him