MIL My bates Pat. Leather low quarters cracked

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ManinCamo, Oct 9, 2006.

1. ManinCamo

ManinCamo I wear big boy pants.

I've only worn them like 4-5 times :squint:

2. Immortal1

Immortal1 New Member

Contact Us:
    1-800-545-2425

3. brownfield

brownfield OT Supporter

i've owned two sets of low quarters... mind you, i haven't been in the army for 3 years yet and two years were spent in jump boots at fort bragg... they're garbage, nga.

4. Bounty15

Bounty15 OT Supporter

My two pairs have lasted more than 3 years and I wear them about 4 days a week.

5. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

I have three pairs from JROTC, one of which was marched in frequently for about 200 days. the only problem with that pair is that the toe separated from being taught how to about face wrong. When we got to basic movements in ROTC till they told me I was doing it wrong. The toe on the right sole is separated from all three pairs. Other than that they look good with a polish and some edge dressing. My only pair of Bates is my new pair ROTC gave me. I'm not holding out much hope for them since the damned left shoe creased wrong.

One pair is made by Addison, the other two are made by an unknown company that doesn't know what a sole looks like. I almost pulled my groin going from wet concrete(not wet as in fresh) to 8 feet of brisk, to 10 feet of rug, and finally taking a step onto tile and having my foot slide out from under me almost making me do the splits. these shoes also had no padding on the inside either.

6. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

I bought the good low quarters once I was in tech school. I couldn't get the issued low 1/4's too look good with the regular polish. I trashed them! After tech school, I wore them 5 times: 4 promotion ceremonies and some other function.

7. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

I've had one pair since basic. They still look fine.
    Basic was in Jan 2002.