WEB My Baseball Blog

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by BaseballIsEmo, Jul 19, 2008.

1. nashstradamus

nashstradamus New Member

looks cool, not a huge fan of the color combo

2. Okay, so a lot of people are not fans of the colors. I understand, I'm not that big on the scheme myself. The idea was obviously dirt/grass to represent a baseball field, but it looks like that idea has not really won over any fans, so I am currently working on another design. However, any feedback on this one is appreciated, it still goes into my portfolio.

Since being open for two weeks I am averaging between 50-90 unique visits a day (100-300 pageviews). So I am pretty happy with that starting point. I have never been able to have success with a blog. Mainly because I never really find anything to constantly write about. However, I think I have here, and there hasn't been a day without a posting.

So, anymore feedback would be nice. Thanks.

3. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

I know of a guy that "specializes" in sports themes that does pretty decent for $30. I had him do the blog on http://ProSportsNow.com.

4. massy

massy New Member

I would change the top, it sais OBPS DOTCOM, I just checkes obps.com and it isn't doesn't take me to your site.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  5. That's pretty good man. However, I feel like I can design a decent site. It may not look it right now, but I'm pretty decent in photoshop - I've been away for a while though. A friend is going to sketch me an artist rendering of Adam Dunn, and I am going to base my design around that.

6. intrktevo

intrktevo New Member

quote on the top is too long, it grabs the attention of the user and doesn't let it go for 2 minutes at least. get a quote that's short and sweet

7. c.a

c.a New Member

yawn