A&P My Amateur Photography

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Cat in a Hat, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Cat in a Hat

Cat in a Hat New Member

I am using a Nikon CoolPix 5600 on most of these. On the others, I was using a now broken Kodak EasyShare LS400. I am an amateur, and I shoot for fun. These are from all around the world. Each one is in its full, un-edited quality. I'm still learning about taking pictures, and I hopefully am getting better. The originals are much higher quality.

1. This too was taken in my backyard in Atlanta, GA. I found this fuzzy guy looking around.

2. This yet again was taken in my backyard during the fall. I loved the way the light went through the trees.

3. This was taken in Florida last year, in December. I was staying at a high-rise condo on the oceanfront in Melbourne, and the sunset began. I got this great pic as the clouds set in for a yucky night.

4. This is my most treasured picture. It takes place in New York City in 2004, at Ground Zero of the 9/11 attacks. This beam was left standing in the shape of a cross, an ever-lasting memorial to those who died. I was very lucky to get any quality with this shot at all, considering I was shooting it from behind the fence and construction zone.

5. This is the national cathedral in Washington D.C. We were visiting my uncle there about 8 months ago.

6. I think we all know what this is, and the weather was great as I toured the city with my family 1 year ago.

7. This was taken in my backyard in Atlanta, GA. Even in the city suburbs you can get a nice pic!

8. This was taken when my sister and I were touring Washington University in St. Louis. The arch was beautiful, and the lighting was warm and perfect.

9. This was taken when I was in Russia. My Dad was having a meeting between the Federal Reserve and the Russian Banking system, and he was able to get a free ticket for me. I even got business class on the flights The city was St. Petersburg, and I was lucky to get such a beautiful sky.

10. Another pic from Russia. The statue worked great with the clear, blue sky.

11. This was taken 2 Years ago when I was in the Colorado Rockies with my Family. The mountain was around 12,000 feet high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kendan

kendan New Member

on the second picture I would have like to see the rest of the trees, like the trunk.

3. Cat in a Hat

Cat in a Hat New Member

You would be seeing a very ugly shed then.

4. MrGone

MrGone New Member

:rofl: :rofl:

5. Cat in a Hat

Cat in a Hat New Member

Great, my Dad took the camera to Malaysia. Now I can't do jack with it :mad:

I guess he can, Malaysia is supposed to be quite picturesque in areas.