My 95 325i

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by EuroTuner, Jan 25, 2005.

1. EuroTuner

EuroTuner Wire Ninja Wizard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SilverStar fog lights, first mod anyway for more specs on the car, 108k miles, 5spd, sport package *better suspension and better looking wheels* mostly loaded minus the 6 disk cd trunk changer and spoiler. leather, power seats, sun roof. comments welcome. and suggestions to what i should do to it. im thinking about selling my street bike *91 Kawasaki ZX600D* and put the money from that into the car.

2. SwedishDude

SwedishDude Guest

M3 Kit and mirrors, 18" classy wheels, BBS, HRE, DPE, IFORGED.... drop, clears.

3. EuroTuner

mother fuckin :werd: i also want to do some motor mods and a stereo, its a daily driver so im not planning on going too crazy with it.

4. Mike4831

Mike4831 “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’l

Looks good.

5. iansane

iansane Active Member

Nice car, I agree with the drop and wheels. Paint the black trim near the bottom of the car body color.

6. 1JZGTE

1JZGTE New Member

yikes dude nice car but the red is starting to look orange! do you ever detail it?

7. Lumen

Lumen . .

How expensive is that to maintain? Seeing how you've reached 100k miles, have you had your service inspection II?

8. EuroTuner

ok, in order of posts.

1. i do plan on paint matching the rest of the body when i get the M3 kit going on cuz it looks eons better than that grey crap

2. i think my camera *really old/crappy sony cam* made the paint look a little different, the paint is actually a nice vibrant red, but no i havent detailed it yet, i think thats going to be my weekend project after my next paycheck. gotta get a new claybar kit cuz the one i have is crappy.

3. i havent had the 2nd service inspection yet. but i dont think i'll need it for a while, to be safe i could have it checked out but i havent had time yet. parts will be more expensive since as i understand it, they have to import most/all parts from germany. but i'll be saving on labor cuz i'll probably do most of the work myself since im fairly mechanicly enclined lol.

more comments/suggestions wanted, i want OT to help me decide all of what i should do for the best results :big grin:

9. EuroTuner

*bump* wow, reviving an old ass thread. for you Euro guys who care i still have the car. im gonna take some new pics tomorrow after a nice fresh wax job. but if any BMW owners out in cali know people who are trying to offset some M3 wheels, please PM me, i would like to buy some of thems because i've got a friend who'll give me some Yoko AVS ES100s *245/40/R17* tires but i lack the extra inch required to mount them. so if you know a guy, or whatever, let me know.

oh and a mods list update, the car has UUC Stainless Steel brake lines installed now. i would have more but i bought my friends '86 Corolla and thats been taking my money as of late.

10. xxpanipuri

xxpanipuri Gideeyup Motherfuckers....

in for updated pics!! :)

nice car man those things are like go karts

not too much power BUT just enuff to have fun with ...and they handle great stock!

honestly just painting the lower part would make it look WORLDS better

obviously the m3 kit and wheels would look good as well! :)