My 4 year relationship is over

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Wckd2, May 23, 2006.

1. Wckd2

Wckd2 OT Supporter

:wtc: :wtc: :wtc:

Well we were together for four years and we had been through alot of shit but we always got through it together. 7 months ago she decides that I'm not giving her enough attention. admittedly, I wasn't. She was kinda smothering me and I started hanging out too much at the pool hall with my friends. In hindsight I wish she was smothering me now. So during the 7 months she started dating a guy that I always expected her to start dating, he is one of those "extreme" snowboarders that girls just fucking love. Bastard. Anyway each week she would change her mind between the two of us and I stayed, cuz after 4 years I couldn't just give up. But today she said that I should move on and I didn't believe that is what she really wanted cuz she told friends otherwise. She has alot of committment issues so I try to be understanding of that. But she told me that she wasn't in love with me and she thinks she is falling in love with him.

I never thought that would happen. This guy is no good for her. I mean he is pouring on the love now b/c he is competing for her with me but I know as soon as another hot girl comes along, he'll hurt her.

I don't know what to do. I want to keep fighting but isn't it kinda pointless now? I mean I don't know. Shit I never imagine losing her would hurt this much. She wasn't the best GF but I love her more than anything.

:wtc:

2. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

aww man--I'm quite speechless and don't really know what to say-- I can understand that you love her afterall you were with her for 4 years.. 4 years is a long time to be with someone.. I would remain friends with her because once she realizes how much she cares about you she may come back.. also I mean there's always the saying of there's a lot of fish in the sea.. I'd just remain friends with her, move on, but keep her in mind.. your not just going to forget about her over night it's going to take time.. also--I live by this saying.. if you let the person go, if they come back it was meant to be, if not, then they were never yours to begin with

Last edited: May 24, 2006
  3. Wckd2

Wckd2 OT Supporter

:hug: Thanks man, thats some good advice.

Right now being friends with her seems impossible, but I guess after the initial shock/pain/sadness/anger subside it will be more possible.

4. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

this is where you started screwing up but still had time to fix it

and this is where you completely destroyed any respect she had for your relationship. It's definetly over and you're not going to win her back by sitting around hoping the new guy dumps her. Get a dose of self confidence, get out there and start seeing new people.

5. low20

low20 Member

time to give up and move on. reddawg is right...when she started seeing the other guy and u stuck around lettin her do whatever she wanted, u thru self respec out the window and showed her that it was okay for her to do so. now u should just move on...besides who wants to be with someone like that anyway? i know is tough now but in 2 months u will be happy as anything and wonder what u were thinking. believe me...ive been there

6. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

ooh.. sucks man. long relationships are a bit hard to get over.. move on.. and I guess you got all the time in the world to go to the pool hall now huh? Talk to other girls if you can.

7. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

I'm actually a woman! :)

8. Wckd2

Wckd2 OT Supporter

Even better. The best relationship advice usually comes from other women. I mean you all are all crazy together :mamoru:

jk :hs:

9. Cretin75

Cretin75 My anus is bleeding

Yea.. it really does suck when a relationship is over.

My boyfriend broke up with me like 2 weeks ago.. we were dating off and on for like 9 month.. 6 of those months we were serious.

He became my best friend and loosing him hurt me more than anything.

Told me that I was the best girlfriend he ever had and how I treated him so good. But he's not sure if he loves me.. doesn't know what love is.. not sure if he can feel that way about somebody.. and doesn't think it's fair for me to be with him and him feeling like that. So confusing :(

She may or may not come back.

If she was interested in another guy.. I would've ended it right there. That's just heartless to string someone along like that.

You might just miss the idea of her.. because after 4 years.. you kinda get used to things and fall into a routine.

Buck up kiddo :sadwavey:

10. tominos

tominos New Member

some good advice in this thread.:bowdown:

11. Wckd2

Wckd2 OT Supporter

:werd:

but the advice goes both ways damnit

:hs:

12. krondo

krondo New Member

i broke up with my girlfriend of two years. i do believe a lot of it is the routine of day to day things and what not with your SO. But in my opinion it was GREAT after about 1-2 months i was back in action realizing there were so many other people out there that are willing to give you a chance, i'm sure you'll find another just start finding other things to occupy your day, such as the pool hall. haha.

13. Let her find out what life is really like, she will change her mind, and after she does and wants to come home, spit in her face and tell her to go fuck herself.

14. Let her find out what life is really like, she will change her mind, and after she does and wants to come home, spit in her face and tell her to go fuck herself. Women always think the grass is greener on the other side, then they find out they just fucked up a good thing.

15. Wckd2

Wckd2 OT Supporter

hopefully, thats the case minus the w hole spitting in the face nad telling her to go fuck herself

I couldn't do that to her. But I would tell her take kiss my ass in the nicest way possible :o

16. krondo

krondo New Member

could that possibly be, "Kiss my ass you stupid bitch!"?

17. PeterGrave5

PeterGrave5 New Member

chicks fill the void of a long term relationship with just about anything man, their crazy, i'm in a very similar situation, but i ain't worried about getting her back, i just can't believe the crazy bitch jumped on something so fast. thats just how they are nine times out of ten...maybe one day you'll meet a chick who knows how to keep your attention, thats what i'm hoping for.