MMA MUY THAI or MMA in the valley.

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by RollinDollos, May 17, 2007.

1. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

Perferably around Porter Ranch/Northridge. I used to train at house of champions a while back and i train with my brothers who are both navy seals one of which is a purple belt with machado and trains at undisputed in San Diego. Im 17 right now and i havent faught since i about a year and a half ago simply becasue i didnt have a car. I recently got a truck and i want to train all this summer. I used to go to HOC (House of Champions) but last time i went in there it just seemed like a "fitness studio" now. They have classes such as cardio, kick, punch, and crunch and the raw fighter to fat chick ratio is like 3 to 1. I know about Big Johns place but gas in SOCAL is going to kill me if i go there plus its expensive as it is. Im willing to just go to a straight muy thai place becasue i can just work on my ground game with my brother and his friends whenever i see him. Ive also gotten alot stronger since i stopped (im benching 305 not an estat) and i wiegh roughly about 180 now and i would like to see how my power complements my throwing power now.

CLIFFS: I need a place to fight in the valley818 perferably by Northridge/Porter Ranch.

2. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

probably would of been a better idea to make this post on sherdog.

3. Sammo

Sammo New Member

that's never the better idea :hs:

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I think you should start with some instructional tapes. Watch a lot of DVD's

5. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

lol i knew you guys would be worthless.

6. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.