Must Ask A Girl Out Before Being FRIENDZOWNED!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by who?, Jun 19, 2006.

1. who?

who? Guest

ive known this girl for 2 years now (from school), but we've only hung out a few times outside of school.. also school is out now...

if she's a girl who i had just met, i would have no problems asking her out, but this is someone who somewhat knows me, i somewhat know her, we had fun going out, we couldve even called those "dates", but we certainly didnt take it that way..

if my readings on her are correct, i have not been friendzowned yet, as she still wants me to be with her and doesnt like the night to end when we go out, but I can also feel that this may change soon. I want to ask her out before that happens, as I have done the same with a previous girl and it went on for 1 year of unofficial dating, and in the end i was friendzowned..
    How can i make the shift from wanting to hang out to the next step (bf/gf)??

2. okeefe

okeefe New Member

If you're close friends, and you trust each other, it's the risk of telling her how you feel. Obviously, there's no way to predict the outcome, how she'll answer, etc, but simply and honestly tell her how you feel. I don't know of any other way around it. There's the fear she'll say "no," but which is worse? That, or knowing you never took the chance of telling her your feelings?

btw, I don't know how old you are, but it never gets any easier, telling someone how you feel about them, the risk, the fear of rejection. So go for it! :x:

3. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Don't 'tell her how you feel', just hang out and have an awesome time. Show her that you are a cool fun guy to be around. When the end of the night comes, ask her to do it again, or better yet, kiss her.

4. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Do what you think would be best, telling or showing...

Make sure you make a great impression though and try to get a bit of audio feedback ( wow tonight was awesome ) or something along the lines of that before you just go for it.

Good luck !!

5. darnit

darnit New Member

you have to go for the kiss though!!! Or you will be "like brother", " a great friend", and "safe to be around".

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Women respond best to communication through demonstrations.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

1. Do NOT tell her how you feel. :slap: Big mistake
    2. Ask her on a date. Use the word "date" so she knows what she is in for. Date should be a coffee/soda/drink/appetizer. NO movies, NO concerts, NO double-dates. NO parties. NO expensive venues. Should be quiet and just the two of you. Name the time and place.
    3. Listen to her response. If she agrees, or agrees but suggests a different time because she is busy (note: she suggest an ACTUAL date & time) then you're good.

If she comes up with an excuse, ANY excuse, you're friendzoned.
    4. Go on said date and flirt, joke, be yourself.
    5. Do not touch her. Let her touch you first. Get *close* to touching her - like an inch away - but don't make any actual physical contact. (Note: This is called "teasing.")
    6. At the end of the date, if things went well, lean in for a kiss. Stop at about 50-75% of the way and see if she leans in. If she turns her head, extends her hand, hugs you ... you're done. Otherwise wait about 2 days, call her, ask her out again.

My take on it is that waiting 2 years = WAY friendzoned. But, give it a shot, some guys have pulled it off.

Again, do NOT tell her how you feel about her. Also, do NOT buy her anything (flowers) for the date.

8. who?

who? Guest

is "im out of money" a friendzone excuse :dunno: shes going away for vacation at the end of the month and has bills to pay

also i've known her for 2 years, but went out together maybe 5-6 times only

9. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Context? If she says that when you ask her out on the date, tell her she doesn't need any money since you are paying. Don't let her get away with silly excuses like that; you have to drag something out of her that indicates her interest or lack thereof.

Also, she is so broke she's going on a vacation? :hsugh:

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Any excuse is an excuse to not be with you. If a woman REALLY liked you, you think money would get in the way? Hell no! She'd invite you over to watch TV, come to your place to hang out on the porch, go on a walk in the park, suggest people watching over free bread at a local restaurant.

Excuses = lack of interest. They also mean "Try to be more entertaining, fun to be with, etc."

Might I suggest www.DoubleYourDating.com - sign up for his free email thing, it has some good advice that you may benefit from.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:bowdown: :rofl:

Exactly. Excuses are bullshit that guys who are not paying attention to fall for.

12. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You don't need money to go feed the ducks or play on the jungle gym or go for a walk.

13. evolution

evolution New Member

thats pretty much it :bigthumb:

14. V6_Beasty

V6_Beasty New Member

i would have to agree... everytime i go to impress a girl i take her down to the beach at dusk for a nice quiet romantic walk then end up at the beach side bar for a quite drink.

my point is chicks totally dig the romantic thing, be inventive, you dont need to be loaded to impress a girl... look at your local area and see what you come up with. the simplest things seem to work the best