Muscle Spasms...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr. Goodfella, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Mr. Goodfella

Mr. Goodfella New Member

Im a 21/male....and i notice ever since i first first started fooling around with women at the age of 14 till present I find that when ever im kissing or just giving them a massage, my muscles go into spasms. Not to the point of having a seizure, but my hands and legs shake uncontrolably. I could be calm as ever and not be nervous, but they still go into spasms and i have no control over it. Anyone else experience this. This only happens with new women i fool around with for the first time.

2. b-dizzle

b-dizzle Corporate Man-whore

hmm... I remember getting a leg spasm back in the day with my first gf, but not ever since... it was just a twitch.. like I was really excited or something

3. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

it's a case of nerves... you may not think you're nervous, but you are... well, nervous/excited... your body's pumpin out a lotta extra juice, and since you're just sittin there, the muscles need to bleed off the extra

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

nope, never happens. maybe see a doctor? doesn't sound like too huge of a problem tho.

5. shorty420

shorty420 Guest

Same shit used to happen to me. You just have to hold onto your balls and get it done. Once you get through it one time it will never happena gain.

6. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

My arm shakes sometimes, but thats it. And its not really a spasm thing its weird...