Muscle Memory...What a great thing

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by cup, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cup

cup New Member

Hey folks, former OT fitness addict here. I had to quit them gym for a few years cause of an injury, but I just started a few weeks ago and I gotta say, muscle memory is the greatest thing. After only about 4 or 5 weeks I already have recovered about 75% of my strength back. I used to be 5'7" 205 (played football) and I am now at 175. I used to bench roughly 285 (on a good day) well last week I hit 210 after struggling the first couple weeks. Today is my chest day so I guess I will see if it was just a fluke.

I'll tell you what though, my recovery has really slowed... I couldn't wash my back for a few days...Thank god for girlfriends :wiggle: :hsd: Bout to start on Cell-Tech again.

2. biawokauns

biawokauns New Member

cell tech :mamoru:

make sure to eat a banana too

3. cup

cup New Member

Haha, Guess I have been out of it too long...whats wrong with cell-tech now? It worked great for me, went from 150lbs my sr yr in hs up to 205 by camp my freshman yr of college... A hell of alot of protein helped too.

4. biawokauns

biawokauns New Member

:o nothing, i just remember this video, "how to add one inch to your arms in 24 hours" they were hyping nitrotech and celltech :coolugh:

5. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Cell-tech is just overpriced creatine with a bunch of sugar and shit added to it.

Nothing wrong with it, there are just cheaper alternatives.

6. Crunge

Crunge New Member

i know what you mean. when i broke my elbow, my arm looked like a 12 yr old ethiopian's arm. after a month or so it was back to normal. now im stronger than ever

7. FINALBOSS

FINALBOSS

i used muscle memory to pass my history final.

bad joke

8. cup

cup New Member

:rofl: bad but good joke...lol. I need to get back into my routine so that I can get addicted to the gym again. I actually have to force myself to go now, I used to hate when I missed a day.

Ya, cell-tech is a little overpriced, but I never really had any luck with any alternatives. Are there any new products out there that you guys recommend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.