Multiple orgasm help?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by theaznfunk, Oct 11, 2005.

1. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

In a normal sex session I get my girl to "O" once or twice, either by mouth or by penetration. There was this one time, however, when I got her to come at least 7 times, but I TOTALLY forgot what in the heck I did to make her come that many times. Anybody have any tips? And yes, I've tried g-spot stimulation, but it's terribly difficult finding it. Oh, and does anyone have any tips to decrease her oversensitivity of the clitoris/vagina after an orgasm? That may be a factor also. Thanks.

2. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

from behind is a winner usually... but that can be tough to last very long.

3. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

G-spot for the win!

I can't even do clitoral action (extremely overly sensitive/annoying)...or anything other than penetration for an orgasm.

Let her be on top, insert, but instead of her being parallel to you, have her slowly sit up more as you keep the motion going. That's her way to find the spot herself. As long as you keep the motion going well enough so that she can worry about getting the right angle..and the right leg position, that makes a big difference.

I usually sit perpendicular to him (on him, facing him) with my legs bent so that I'm sitting as I would be if I were sitting on my knees (lower legs). We start out parallel, and as we get more into it I let him keep the motion while I sit straight up & just let my body move freely back and forth; usually arching back a bit feels a bit better. The big issue is that he's barely in there (maybe 2") & his member is almost parallel to his body at that point. At that point I'm just resting all my weight there so that my weight is pushing his member into the right spot...and I just let his motion rock me back & forth just enough to make it good. I also have a flipped uterus, so this position may not work as well for others...doggy style doesn't work for me because of it. Oh well lol. I just gave away my secret to orgasming, but that doesn't mean that other's will be able to reproduce it correctly...

<crazy>
    Muwahahaahhah!
    </crazy>

4. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

Yeah my girl can orgasm from on top no problem (she says the orgasm feels different than when I lick her out), but I want to be able to get her to orgasm multiple times. Yes, I do the whole curl my finger towards her routine to no avail. In addition, doggy style hurts for her (she says her lower stomach hurts or something similar). Any more tips?

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

doggy style hurts me too actualy. Too much penatration for me :o Plus I can't control it as well.
    Why do you want her to have multiple orgasms? Does she want to?
    Have you tried talking to her about this?

6. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

Her reaction to having multiple orgasms was quite positive (imagine having a negative reaction haha... is that even possible!???). I'm quite sure she would like to have them again. Therefore, that is the reason I want her to have that experience again.