Multiple lady problems... no nerds pleez

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BlMMERGUY, Mar 8, 2005.

1. BlMMERGUY

BlMMERGUY New Member

I currently kick it a lot with my sugar mamma "Zoey". She thinks the world of me because "i show her perceptions/views of the world she never knew of before". we go snowboarding, out to eat, shooting, racing, movies etc... all of which she pays for. she is cute and desirable to other friends/guys and i have fun with her but is simply not my type nor does she think they are her type. recently, she introduced me to her friend "Tara" who was a nerd in highschool. tara has now found herself and is just my type. the three of us have hung out multiple times. I am reluctant to mack on Tara because zoey could easily cut me off from her or talk shit about me to tara. i know T has a positive, desirable perception of me because girls talk. tara, having been a nerd in highschool, has never been in a serious relationship before nor has ever had sex (22 yrs old). she is hard to read because of little to no experience and i know is still shy under her new confident, sexy exterior. i am playing my cards with patience because i dont want to seem as if i have ulterior motives to either. Zoey is very much into me and i have made clear i am not looking for a "friends with ben." or a relationship from her. Z has said Tara is openminded about sex and relationships recently. Tara has called me a couple times so far wanting to hang out with her and Z. i need advice on how to go about seeing T more and start dating. Zoey is def. a sensitive obsticle that can either work for or against me. they both planned a snowboarding trip for later this month and want me to go. Taras "tells" are vague to me because she is a nice person in general. what im asking to anyone with valid suggestions:how do i break Tara's relationship shell given all of the sensitive variables involved.

thanks to those who post with valid info:sadwavey:

2. jbuckle

jbuckle New Member

If you aren't suppose to know Zoey likes you then the situation is easily handled...you just have to tell Zoey you like Tara straight out, as if she shouldn't have a problem with it. Then Zoey will go back and tell Tara and you will see if Tara likes you back. Zoey will most likely be upset, but since she never told you straight out about her feelings for you she can't blame you or Tara for seeing each other. If Tara really likes you she will still be interested in dating you especially if she knows Zoey hasn't been straight with you about her feelings...Good Luck!

3. BlMMERGUY

BlMMERGUY New Member

Zoeys told me how she feels a couple times so far. both times i let her down easily making for as little awkwardness as possible. i feel like if i tell her im into Tara, she will do whatever she can to stop anything from happening. either she will just go on as is and try to downplay tara as much as possible, or try to stop us from ever crossing paths again and tell tara not to talk to me as a "good friend" should look out for her friends best interest. none the less, thanx for the insight i musta left that part out

4. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

dude i'm in the exact same situation as you. the girl i'm interested in is my my friends best friend. that friend is interested in me so it makes it hard to make a move without sacrificing thing between us. i'm just going to bite the bullet one of these days and go for it. this girl is so perfect.

5. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

How much wood did the woodchuck chuck?

6. dvn

dvn New Member

I think you should quit being a passive biyayatch and step up and ask Tara out. Youre not in highschool anymore. If she likes you, she'll go out with you, if she doesnt, youre wasting your time wishing.

PS. Zoey isnt desirable. She's nothing but a ego booster w/ a credit card problem.

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Can anybody say Threesome??!!

Enough beer and liquor could loosen anyone up :rofl:

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

But seriously, though...

This Zoey girl is obviously crazy for you. She friggin pays for everything! Jeez, I would never do that unless I think it is an investment for the future, which I think she wants one with you.

If you don't want a relationship with this girl, you friggin better stop letting her pay for everything.

Secondly, if you go for this Tara chick, say goodbye forever to your friendship with Zoey. And Zoey WILL make it impossible for you and Tara. She will let Tara know what an asshole you can be and everything else bad that you have ever done. Have you ever heard of the term evil bitch? Well, maybe you will learn first hand the power of a woman's wrath.

9. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

lol man what a leach.. taking advantage of a girl like that. :bigthumb:

In all seriousness, if things go south of the border you will lose both girls. Are you willing to lose that? If so go for it.. if not go find some other girl. Simple as that.

10. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

RUN LIKE HELL MAN! and never look back!

I've been there, done that, headache is all i ended up with

11. jbuckle

jbuckle New Member

If you know Zoey likes you then you have two choices...1) Go and ask out Tara directly 2) Find another girl to chase after...I vote for number 2!

12. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

:Owned: LOL....

I was going to ask for paragraphs. Hard to contribute anything when you can't follow the thought pattern of the post. Assuming there is something other than stream of consciousness.

13. IslanderOffRoad

Seriously. All I got from the post is

1. You have no balls
    2. Zoey is an idiot who thinks she can buy people
    3. Tara, well I got no beef with her yet.

14. BlMMERGUY

BlMMERGUY New Member

wow thanks J... seeing as youre my best friend and persistantly tell me to fuc Z. I dont want your sloppy seconds bro. All of that aside, you know shes not my type. Im getting to tara one way or another. I know what i want and am going to go for it regardless. the approach is what baffles me(virgin shit(highschoolshit)). its sensitive and i still havent figured the root of her relationship trauma; if any. to IslanderSS, deez nuts hang lower than your sisters throat goes... if you dont give a situation like this some thought beforehand, you will almost always push a wrong angle. you're right Zoey thinks she can buy happiness and well she'll find its not going to work here. why does everyone tell me to go after another girl? girls are girls. way i see it, if Zoey drops me as a friend cuz i want her friend, than shes no friend of mine. dont tell me to go fuck some other broad cuz its entirely unrelated. DVN, i know at least 3 of our personal friends who would be willing to fuck that girl so dont get all huffy bout it. Im on OT cuz you dont tell me an angle thats reasonable given the circumstances. I might just end up asking her out but its like skiing in the dark man. maybe i'll make it, but if i drop in before daylight, i'll most likely run facefirst into a tree. i appreciate the insight, thanks guys... fuck you dvn you could be of more help to me but youre not

15. Camaro > rice

Camaro > rice New Member

w4at5 j00r pr08b13m w1t4 n3rd5?:fawk:

but seriosly, i agree with naughtyrn about the threesome ideal:bigthumb:

16. IslanderOffRoad

welcome to OT, don't get pussyhurt.

Yes there is a problem with no easy solution... but guess what, its a mess you got yourself into! If you didnt like Zoey, you shouldnt have let her spoil you. Then there wouldnt be as much of a problem. As it is, you've been leading her on whether you believe it or not. Handle your shit.

17. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Have you had sex with Zoey?

18. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

Im A Nerd - So I Guess I Cant Add Anything To This Thread :rofl:

19. Tell Zoey you need to talk.

Explain that you have always been up front with her in that you just want to be her friend, however you are really interested in Tara. As a friend you would like to ask her to help you get with Tara, although you understand that she will be hurt by this because you think she might have had feelings for you.

Ask her to understand and not hate you for it.

She will (if she is truly your friend) help you out.

You get Tara, Zoey stops jocking you, you get what you want.

Be direct, no games are needed, just straight forward conversation for the win.

20. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

Thread starter is black.

21. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

I agree. This is the caveat. If she is (like many people are, even without realizing it) ultimately a selfish person, she will try to sabotage you and Tara (either directly or indirectly), and you might lose your friendship as a result.

Your chances are probably pretty good of hooking up with Tara--women will often ditch their friends for guys they like (because they, too, can be ultimately selfish).

Having said that, you are left with four scenarios:

1. Zoey is disappointed, but she is your friend and supports your feelings. You enter into an amazing relationship with Tara and everyone lives happily ever after.

2. Zoey is disappointed, but she is your friend and supports your feelings. Tara doesn't feel anything for you, however, so the three of you are caught in a perpetual "what if" triangle that will leave all of you thinking and none of you happy. Tara might even like Zoey.

3. Zoey is disappointed, she can't believe you would do this to her. You hook up with Tara and lose Zoey's friendship, at least in any form that might resemble what it was before (Probable outcome).

4. Zoey is disappointed, she can't believe you would do this to her. Tara doesn't really like you, so you piss them both off and lose them both (this scenario is highly unlikely).

In making this decision, there are several things to keep in mind. You are more than likely as unconciously selfish as they are. You want to keep the friendship with Zoey and you want to date Tara because you would enjoy that very much.

I, personally, would find someone else to date, and leave the delicate situation well enough alone, because I don't see everyone coming out of this unscathed if you pursue your desires.

Most people wouldn't do that, though. Look at it this way: you will be spending most of your life looking for your soulmate. Anyone who might get in your way is just an obstacle; they won't be around for a long time anyways.

If you DO decide to make a move, Chronic's advice is excellent. Just make sure you are looking at every angle, and I'm sure you'll make the right decision.

22. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

how about you start paying for your own shit instead of using people who have feelings for you that you dont return? you deserve the situation that you have put yourself in.

23. BlMMERGUY

BlMMERGUY New Member

thanks penny for the deep thought... i know the topic posted: mulitiple lady problems must have been misleading to you. but in fact it had nothing to do with lesbians! the bitchy dike posts are elsewhere GTFO

24. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

i dont think his problem is about multiple women..its about using people, in my opinion. and the hurt little bitch boy comments should be posted elsewhere. GTFO.

25. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

weerd