multiple fwb?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by piratepenguin, Jan 3, 2010.

1. piratepenguin

piratepenguin New Member

(from a different thread unrelated to me, this is just what got me to thinking about talking about this)

To what extent should a fellow deal with a girl (girl, young) seeing other people occasionally when they're in a friends with benefits arrangement? (=single) So in essence she has more than one fwb.

A girl and I have been in this arrangement for 6 months since we're only allowed to see eachother every 2 weeks normally. We didn't see eachother for the last 2 months infact and she wants us to still be together even though she has fwb with another fella. So I said nay if you wanna be seeing me then don't be involved with other boys (stop with him and be my exclusive fwb, precisely). I like this cause either we move swiftly along with our unserious lives (I'm 19 and she's 17) or we continue down a happy path together, I don't need to tolerate something I really don't like (her seeing other fellas repeatedly).

So, I'm ok with what I did (I don't even know what the story is yet, its complicated and I might feel like posting about it in the next few days), but is she a crazy hoe here considering what she was wanting?

Any comments to this appreciated but this is also about the general question above ^. I treated this fwb as though we were single but if I started seeing someone else I'd make my mind up fairly lively about who to stop with, but, me and this girl had a pretty good connection and were looking at a relationship during the summer until it became clear her family weren't allowing this during her exam year. So, I think in a different situation I could tolerate a girl dicking around more, its just we had bigger plans and I think a lot of this one.

Discuss & thanks vag.

2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Whatever extent YOU are comfortable with, there is no rule. She is not a crazy hoe for what she wanted either, she just wanted something different from what you wanted, and you did a good thing by putting an end to it.

3. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

whatever you two decide,

but generally the whole point of being fwb instead of dating is not monogamous. :dunno:

4. piratepenguin

piratepenguin New Member

I see.
    yeah, well we actually never called ourselves friends with benefits cause we didnt like the term for us, we wanted much more for us and just had to live under her families rules. but thats obviously not true anymore. we didnt "decide" anything else which seems so retarded. the fact we hadnt seen eachother for a long time worked wonders for her tho..

actually when I put this on her she wanted us to be "friends with potential" hinting that we can get back together in the summer when her exams are over. :mamoru: i enjoyed shooting that idea down.

anyways... weird situation but ill do better when i ban myself from 17 year olds and this innocent going on i got stuck into

(I didnt know dating was normally monogamous?)

5. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

Here's the only rule i set with anyone with anything, be honest with eachother.

She's not leading you on, she's telling you about the other dude, now its up to you if you can deal with it.

If you set rules "ill only see you every 2 weeks" and you have any sort of care about what she is doing, you maybe dont want this sort of 'relationship'.

Either way, people seeking multiple FWB situations arnt usually the highest class of people morally, sounds like an excuse to fuck around too me. But if all you want is sex you should totally be ok with that.

6. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Comes with the territory dude, if you can't handle it stay celibate or get a gf.

/thread.

[​IMG]

7. piratepenguin

piratepenguin New Member

Yeah, thats why its over.

(plus there was no sex)

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

2nded.

What a retarded thread. Fwb is not about telling someone what they can and cant do or getting posessive.

She shoulda told you to mind your own business.

9. piratepenguin

piratepenguin New Member

It's good to know that this is the right attitude about fwb and its a problem when I didnt spell out what I wanted early on. At the same time Id love if I didnt need to spell it out. But shes definitely the type of girl who will take any chances.

Clearly I held us in higher regard than she did and I got that out of her (which is a huge task), and now its over because I set down my marker.

But I definitely shouldve spelled out that I wouldnt be a random fwb a long time ago.

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Dont do that dude. Thats the wrong way to look a it. You should be mad at yourself for not going after what you wanted, not making up lame bs about how she should 'just know'.

What if she was hurt that you never asked her for more? She might have been looking for a guy who would actually want to claim and title her. You never know whats going on in another persons head. You have to talk things over.

Having expectations that you have never made clear to someone is plain foolish, self sabotaging behavior.

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

she's 17 and has 2 fwb already? :ugh:

if she's not a crazy hoe yet she'll be one very soon...

12. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

seems to be a new thing. Dating ? fuck that.

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Ehhh... Shes 17 and we arent even talking about sex here. Not so unusual

14. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

:werd:

I ALWAYS tell chicks I am messing around with ahead of time that I want nothing serious.