Mp3 Player

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Robb, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Robb

Robb Guest

Im having such a hard time picking one. I need at least 20gb
    I used to have a sen xtra 40gb, but the headphone jack problem happened so i returned it. Dont want another
    I had placed an order for a rio karma, best features for me by far, but i read of all kinds of hard drive problems.

I need a player that is ~200, preferably under 200, 20gb and doesnt have any known problems, is there such a beast? I think i may go w/ a 4gb mini, they have a good warranty and the price is right, although i cant take my whole collection w/ me, i dont think id ever run out of music, i dont know what to do.

Such a hard decision

2. REEPER

REEPER New Member

I ordered the rio karma, damn hdd problems have me worried too, especially since if something goes wrong I have to ship it back to the US and I don't think my warranty lasts long.

3. patboone7

patboone7 I will BUST YOU!

i think all these mp3 players have issues. just get one and live with it till it breaks, i would get that new ipod color screen!!!!!

4. Eyemace

Eyemace Guest

Well i got an iPod mini, and i would say its better than most, i had a creative zen micro before, and i have to say that was one suck-ass mp3 player, so i got the ipod, waaaay better