MP3 player suggestions

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by ESUguy, May 12, 2006.

1. ESUguy

ESUguy New Member

I'm looking to buy an MP3 player for my wife for our anniversary. I want to keep it around $100, but may be willing to go to $150. I don't want to spend too much in case she thinks it too complicated and won't use it(it needs to be fairly easy to use). Sandisk seems to have a couple of options that look good. They have a 1Gb that also has an SD slot, or a 2Gb for about $30 more. Are these good options? I also want to buy one that I can buy a car modulator for. What others should I be looking at in the price range?

2. saberman3000

saberman3000 New Member

Try IPOD Nano. They are $149 a pop. Easy to use and small. She will love it.

3. Perfect Speed

Perfect Speed OT Supporter

I will say, Don't buy an RCA Lyra. While it was a 4GB for only $150 at Walmart, mine took a dump on me after about 3 months of normal use and has no warranty with it :(
    Needless to say I wouldn't recommend one.

4. CarRamRod

CarRamRod The schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries.

5. np2fast

np2fast New Member

iRiver H10 5GB model, best bet for the money. Awesome MP3 player, small and easy to use.

6. ESUguy

ESUguy New Member

I had a look at that iRiver on Amazon, and although it looks like a good deal, it's getting some pretty shitty reviews. Someone else suggested the Creative Nano. The 1Gb is only $69. Anyone around here used it?