Mp3 on LG VX 8000

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by VoOdOoVyPeR, Aug 5, 2005.

1. VoOdOoVyPeR

VoOdOoVyPeR New Member

Alright, this phone is jewdaic. I go into get it now info and look at my memory. It ses i have 29/100 flix and 0/100 for tunes and tune shows....wtf is a tune, and wtf is a tune show? i ask my self...so i go into get tunes and tones, go to get tunes, and it goes to the same goddamn place where you get ringtones. (note: tunes are not the same as ringtones...im assuming this because i downloaded a true tone and it didnt show up as a tune, and it doesnt show up in the tune list, just in the ringtone list.)

so i tried emailing myself a .mp3. i got it, opened the message, went to dl and it ses "message could not be found in mmsc" i have no idea what the hell mmsc means.

so 3 things

wtf is a "tune"
    wtf is "mmsc"
    how do i get mp3s on this phone.

2. VoOdOoVyPeR

VoOdOoVyPeR New Member

my questions always go un-answered in this subforum. if nobody knows, do you know another place i can post this same question and people will actually reply back with some hint of help?

3. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

4. VoOdOoVyPeR

VoOdOoVyPeR New Member

oo neat

5. Trev

Trev New Member

Is mmsc the media player? I know with the VX8100 you have to tweak the MP3 file sinto another format like MIDI to get them to play. I wouldn't be surprised to see the VX8000 treat MP3's funny in the same way. Have you been successful playing music yet?