Mozilla help....thanks....

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by taiwanese, Mar 20, 2004.

1. taiwanese

taiwanese Guest

Hi,

I am sick of so many virus targeted toward Microsoft. So I downloaded Mozilla to use as my browser and email.

Question for Mozilla email....
    Is there a way to set up rules? For example, if email contains attachment moved to attachment folder, email from this person move to this folder, ect..
    There is message filter function but I cant't get it to work the way I want.

Question for Mozilla....
    Some site does not show properly (lack of Macromedia). For example, http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp...oader&php=php1_10104&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10104
    click on "try the phone"
    any solution?

Thank you for your help.

2. Spiral Out

Spiral Out Active Member

I would suggest getting FireFox. It is an offshoot of Mozilla. I used Mozilla for 3 yeras and just downloaded FireFox last night and LOVE it. It's a lot better than Mozilla.

3. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

what he said.^^^^^^

though every once is a blue moon I'll get text instead of a video with FF, and have to do a save link target as.

4. 01000101

01000101 New Member

worth changing from firebird to firefox? does it keep my favs?

5. mrburner

mrburner Ron Paul 2008

i like the download manager on firebird better for small downloads (i.e. just downloading a simple bit torrent file (the actual 20kb file) was quicker with firebird

other than that firefox is much better...they fixed all the little problems and fixed the problem where pics sometimes wouldn't scroll left/right if they are too big to fit on the screen...i work IT and i have probably switched over a good 15 users to firefox...all of them absolutely love everything about it

6. taiwanese

taiwanese Guest

how about my emial rule question on the first post?