Moving on

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mordaine, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

Dec 27, 2004
    Ok, i dated my last gf for 14 monts. awsome relatioship. Well we borke up at our 12 month and then again on our 14. we got back together with was a bad thing on my behalf. Well the first time we broke up, that weekend (i did it on a firday) she was stripping cloths in a car with some guy and her friend in some game. well i wanted her back and well we got back together and then we broke up again. both times i ended it. Well that weekend she was with my good frined jordan. Make a long story short, jordan is no longer my friend,and i lost all respect for my ex and him. It took me a while to get over it. and each night it gets better. i dont worry about it anymore, and times have changed and i have tried to move on. my problem is that im affraid to get back into a relationship. i dont know if its the fear of somthing happening like it did befor or what. The thoght of losing a good friend and a friend in a girl is in the back of my mind all the time. I keep telling myself that its over, and that i shouldent worry about it. but it seems to just come back. My friends think they need to take sides, and all i want to do is move on and not deal with it. I told my friends be friend with who you want, its not my decission who you are friends are.

My main question is, Im trying to find someone new. but im affraid that this occasion that has happend to me wont alow me to. Im affraid that somthing like this will happen again. I really dont know what to do.