Moving on Now

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Jun 17, 2008.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well..I honestly feel that Im near ready to completly move on from what happend. Dont get me wrong, I still feel a little left inside, but honestly, my brain is starting to take control and Im learning to cope with it. I guess the reason why its so much easier for me, is because I dont really feel any guilt from it..because it was honestly all on her end and at this point, she changed and became a horrible person overall.

So, I feel almost ready to completly move on. I gotta learn how to date I guess, something I didnt have to worry about before. Im not looking for a serious relationship right now, but Im looking more for a companion in a sense.

The world is my oyster..:x:

Original thread
    *EDIT* http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3829432

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  2. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I apologize...as to an actual question..I dont really have one. Im just trying to get myself back on my feet and become more confident you might say.

Going through alot of changes recently, but gotta get back on the horse when you fall off

3. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

get off OT.
    stop recycling old cliches that apply to your situation and get out there.

less time on ot = more time out = easier to move on.
    you're wasting your time here now, especially your last few posts, which have just been rants that don't really warrant any response or anything.

just keep a diary if you need to.

4. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I have been..I mean, this past week is the most time ive spent away from my house, and anything other then work and classes. This is really the first time Ive been back on OT at all, since, I can last recall, and shit, I havent been in any other forum. So I dont think that im spending too much time at OT to be honest.

Im sorry if you feel otherwise, and yes, I admit my last few posts may have been "rants," but I see them more as just venting. I have friends up here that Ive been hanging out here alot more then ever, but I spend my late nights here, when I have more time to myself and can just think.