LGBT Movie title to check out...*DENIED*

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by mamoru, Aug 2, 2004.

1. mamoru

mamoru New Member

[​IMG]

http://www.dvdempire.com/html/D/Denied_DVD.html

Ok. So I'm walking down the aisle of Blockbuster and I see this gem on the shelf. I mean...how can someone NOT pick up this movie with all those hot guys that it seemed to have had!?!?!?

Well...I'll be honest. I was often confused as to WHAT THE FUCK was going on. It was filmed in a Blair Witch manner, the movie is very dark, low budget, and very confusing. Not brain-twister confusing, just very unorganized. Michael J. Fox would have done a better job holding the 8mm camcorder they used to film this gem.

All that aside. I felt like the main character at times. Denied. I suggest to watch the movie, as the denial I'm referring to is the denial of falling in love with someone who didn't love me...Merick is in denial about his sexuality...so there are different denials that were made clear in this film.

If you're in the mood to FEEL like you just went totally indie, I HIGHLY suggest this movie. There's a nice nude scene, the main character, Troy, (Who is delicious, might I add) was shirtless, always showing his chest legs and armpits and perfect jaw structure, and was interesting to watch develop as time went on.

Go out and rent this movie and post your thoughts.

I hated it, but I loved it. I would rent it again...I think...:mamoru:

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...Blockbuster just sent me this month's free rental coupon. I'll pick it up.