SRS move on or try and get back together?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by stillmatic, Jan 10, 2006.

1. stillmatic

stillmatic New Member

to make a long story short:

my girlfriend broke up with me in late novermber, not because she didn't love or interest or anything like that. she said she needed "space" then i got to talking more to her indepth. and she wants my child and a family (her:24, finshed university) and (me:23, starting in sept 06) (together for two years)she doesn't think i can give her the life that she wants. i'm in the process of paying all of my debts (1500ish) and saving for school. we're in different places in our life,etc, she says that SHE HAS TO MOVE ON. even though in her heart she doesn't want to (she's kinda confused) and for the past two months i've been giving her space and trying to turn my life around for me first, and to impress her second. I LOVE HER TO DEATH. i feel that i lost her because of my shity lifestyle and it feels like she ditch me. i've have litterally did a 180 in two months. i want her back. :wtc: all she wants from me is to listen to her and finsh school save money etc, all i want is to her. just to be around her again.

2. quamen

quamen New Member

you need to impress her and give her the life she wants, what a very expensive one? i would get rid of her in a heartbeat. If someone really loves you, it doesnt matter how much you make and you surely dont have to impress that person.

3. estelle_r04

estelle_r04 New Member

i think she is making excuses, plus if she doesnt wanna be with you, then you should move on.

If YOU move on and let her know that you have, chances are she'll come back to u.. ive been there

NEways, sorry 2 hear that, good luck sweety

4. andymodem

andymodem Ambitious, but rubbish.

:werd:

Find someone that will love you for who you are, not what you have, etc..

5. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

She seems to have excuses on why she doesnt want to be with you. What kind of shitty lifestyle? The debt? Thats not even that much, and common with people trying to attend school and do other things. It may be hard but you cant hang around waiting for someone who might just leave you completely anyway. Try and move on. If she doesnt love you for the way you are right now, then is there really a point? People cant expect people to change. Its hard, but as is life. Good luck to you.

6. RyeBread

RyeBread If you tell the truth you don't have to remember a

sounds like she didn't find that MRS degree in college. She also sounds like she's not looking for someone to fall in love with, but rather someone to provide for her.

starting a family has literally no time table. my neighbor is 53. he has two adult children from his first marriage.

he's retired, and is a stay at home dad to his two new daughters - 6 and 2...

did he plan his life out this way? no.

life happens, yes in theory some of it should be planned. however, "planning a life partner" isn't really possible. someone who thinks so, needs to find another with similar views, so they only fuck up each other's lives...