mouse problems

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by ChaosTheory, Mar 14, 2005.

1. ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory New Member

for a few months now ive been having problems with my mouse, whenever the computer is restarted the mouse wont work and for some reason the screen wont come on either. so i have to restart the computer several times and mess with the mouse plugin to get it to work. now though my computer restarted for no reason and my mouse wont come on at all no matter what i do, so i cant look at whats going on because the screen stays off. ive tried pressing the keyboard to turn it on but it wont work. ive tried two differant wireless mice that i had around and an older one with a cord but it still wont turn on. i tried the mouse port with my mouse i normally use but it hasnt worked for a while so i use one of the usb ports. the light on the receptor usually comes on when it works but the only time it will come on is if its pluged into the mouse port but once i click the button on the mouse to connect it it immediately goes off. idk why it does this.

does anybody have any idea of whats wrong with it, because idk when ill be able to have a tech look at it and id like to use it.