motorola v220

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by mscmw3, Sep 1, 2004.

1. mscmw3

mscmw3 Guest

i have cingular and was thinking about getting a v220. i've always had nokias and am a little skeptical about the change. i have heard so many mixed reviews about the v400 and v600. plus, i hear that cingular is no longer carrying the v600 at this time due to a defect.

if anyone has a v220, let me know what you think of it. i heard the camera isn't so great but i don't really care that much about that.

2. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

Its alright. no probs with it so far. Camera is little blurry at times and relies heavily on outside light otherwise u gotta setup the picture resolution, environment yada yada to make it perfect...........it has zoom (2X) and also contrast adjuster for camera..........its a good enought decent camera phone. Other than that no probs so far.......speaker and volume on phone is TREMENDOUSLY loud..............huge plus but sometimes annoying heh. fyi, i also use cingular.

3. x24

x24 Nudes not available

I have one. it's the best phone i've had. Camera is a little blurry.. but i rarely use it anyway. I've had a samsung and nokia, and imo it's better than either one of those.

4. BlackWRX02

BlackWRX02 OTs Cingular Guru

decent phone but the screen is pretty poor on it compared to most other phones now. Pretty popular phone, we can't keep them in stock

5. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

what do u mean by "poor"? graphics wise? size? please enlighten. Oh also r u a sales associate or manager ... just wondering