SRS Motherfucking CHEW!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chattaranga, Jan 18, 2010.

1. chattaranga

chattaranga New Member

Arhhhh I don;t feel right with out one in my lip and i feel worse when i do. FUCKING STUPID NICOTINE!
    anyone else hooked on this bullshit?

2. Eurostaunch

Eurostaunch New Member

It should be relatively easy to quit chewing tobacco with nicotine gum or lozenges since the route of administration remains the same (through the buccal mucosa).

3. floydwall888

floydwall888 New Member

Been dipping for 10 years now, stopped for about two years during this time actually. I picked it back up about a year ago.

I'm having a hell of a time kicking it this time, but I know it's all my head. I haven't actually decided to stop, although I want to. Good luck....

4. sickmonkey44

sickmonkey44 01

Try SNUS.

Less nicotine, no spitting and it is still a pouch of tobacco.

Ive known people who quit chew and cigs using these instead of the gum stuff.

5. Eurostaunch

Eurostaunch New Member

Switching to another form of tobacco is hardly quitting. The benefit of the gum is that it contains nicotine without the additive-riddled cancer-causing tobacco (like the kind in your little pouches).

6. tan koi

tan koi Guest

Do not switch to snus. I am now addicted to that shit and it sucks.

7. dmcgill

dmcgill New Member

I've been dipping on and off for about three years now. Currently I'm on...and to be honest quitting is the last of my worries at least until I get back from deployment in November. It's funny though, I have spurts...sometimes I'll go through a can every two days and other times I just don't get cravings, and a can will last me a week.

8. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

My Great uncle smoked a pipe, I guess the heat from the pipe on the jaw bone is not good for you. In turn having the tabocco right next to the gum is also very bad. He got cancer of the jaw, and with any cancer they like to remove it. I watched my uncle die a slow painfull death with out his lower Jaw. I'm not a smoker, never was and If people smoke around me It does not bother me. If I see someone chewing I always mention how shitty life was for Uncle Lonnie mising alot of his face. You can go ahead and google image search oral cancer.