Most water weight lost without really trying?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by fellfrosch7, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fellfrosch7

fellfrosch7 New Member

I just thought of this while reading another thread, and I remembered that a couple of months ago I drank water like a fucking camel cause I was in the sauna that day. I weighed 245 lbs that evening. During the night I got up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom, and next morning I was 238.

7 lbs overnight. Since then I was convinced that anything less than ~5lbs on the scale doesn't mean anything.

2. xela

xela So say we all!

It's possible. I know that a woman can gain and lose up to 5 lbs per day on average. I don't know about guys though, but I don't see why it would be different.

3. Ibanez Guy

Ibanez Guy New Member

weigh yourself in the mornings after going to the bathroom...thats your truest weight. never weigh yourself in the evening. not only did you have all that water in you but you also had all the food you ate that day that didn't digest yet. once a week or whatever in the mornings after you go to the bathroom is your best measurement

4. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

On the days before my last PL Meet I dropped from 223 to like 213 without doing anything extreme. I just loaded up on water for a few days before then during the last 48 watched my food/water intake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.