MMA most embarrasing grappeling moments

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Apr 13, 2008.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

I know every one has had something weird happen to them or they were just like wtf and maybee no one else noticed but you did. Me and a couple of my freinds were talking about it and ill start off by posting mine and some of theres.

Mine - I was grappeling with a freind of mine in a judo class and I was in the judo club but he was taking the class for college credit. So I was kind of showing him and one of the other new guys some of the basic concepts of newaza. I was showing them a guard pass and then I was in my freinds guard and i was getting ready to pass and he said

"come and get it big boy"

I dont know why it was embarrassing as shit when he did it

One of my freinds was a college wrestler and he was getting nuts rubbed in his face in one of his matches and the video made it to some hl. So that one was pretty bad and we saw it and hes just getting nut grounded into his face like he was a cheese grater.

My other judo freind was rolling with this chick and he was in her guard and was trying to pass. He goes to stack her and postures up puts his left hand on her stomach and then right hand on her chest to keep her from breaking his posture. He then lifted his right leg up and was getting ready to pass when the girl goes what the fuck are you doing and he looks and sees that she kind of moved when he was trying to keep her down so he was holding her chest down and was cupping her breast

2. furst

furst THE BOWRD OT Supporter

One time I went to a gi class and didn't like the way it was going so I asked my training partner to remove his gi and everyone just looked around like :ugh:

3. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

The only mildly embarrasing stuff that ever seems to happen at our place is people farting.

4. furst

furst THE BOWRD OT Supporter

That shit happens all the time. At first I was like [​IMG] but now it's nothing.

5. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

High school wrestling.

I was cutting weight right before the match, trying to get to 145. I had to strip down to my underwear, but I made the weight. Unfortunatley I was so exhausted that when I shot in, the guy did an underhook, turned me over and pinned me and I barely put up a fight. The coach didn't even wanna look at me after that match. :wtc:

Another time, one of our 180lb+ guys was going up against a girl. The coach pulled him aside right before the match and hes like "You're up against a girl, you have 10 seconds to pin her. Tap her head and shoot in. GOT IT!?"

So as the match starts, this guy is all revved up to make an example of this poor girl. Soon as the whistle blows he palm heel strikes her in the nose, and shoots in for a double. She falls over but turns on her stomach. He gets up on her back and mashes her face into the mat with his elbow before putting in a half nelson, turning her over and pinning her. He gets up all proud of himself with his hands raised in victory. There was blood EVERYWHERE. He was pretty :o when he realized what happened but later he was :mamoru:. The referee and my coach were like "this is why girls shouldnt be in wrestling :mamoru:"

6. Exiled

Exiled New Member

only thing that rings a bell is one time me and jamie varner were rollin and he started screming "DEATH AND DESTRUCTION" trying to get out of side control

I couldn't hold the position and everyone in the entire school laughed hysterically.. I cried from laughing so hard

we all started to do that afterwords when rolling.. hell.. sometimes i'll still do it

7. teep

teep New Member

i've seen a kid poop his singlet in a high school wrestling match back in the day. idiot thought laxatives were a good easy way to cut weight.

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

um, this one time at bjj camp...

9. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

We were drilling knee on belly from side control and whatever I had for lunch that day and I weren't getting along to well. Every time my partner put any pressure on my gut I ripped ass. Loudly.

10. chechen

chechen Brazilian Jiu Jitsu OT Supporter

actually yesterday I was training with this 145 lbs black belt from brasa.

so we were rolling and i started going for a kneebar, and I hear someone calling his name..

I didnt pay attention and just kept going for the kneebar. Then I hear my training partner saying "hello?, hello?" in his thick portuguese accent. I roll him over for the kneebar, and he triangles his legs to defend. I look over and he's talking on the phone! :wtf:

11. chechen

he was talking to his wife who was in brazil. I pushed that fool off of me and my face was in between :ugh: and :rofl:

12. f-g

f-g OT Supporter

so he was defending your kneebar and talking on the phone

guys got skill

13. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

if you do it right it can be but some people are stupid. Best way to do it is to take a natural laxative like cranberry's Ive seen guys drop 8 pounds in one night with out the weaknesses of sweating it out

14. Exiled

Exiled New Member

chech is just bad

15. chechen

:squint:

16. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

HAHAHAHA WTF what an asshole :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: poor Chechen he gets no respect by black belts.

17. Hillary

Hillary fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill

My gym used to be in this strip mall with like 800 sq feet of mat space. It was tiny. After the year lease ran out, everyone was so completely amped for our new 8000 square foot gym with 1600 sq feet of mats, and we all went up there and helped set up. All the new tatames laid down, my coach Roli excitedly called the first rolled with a then blue belt. Kevin was in jeans, Roli was wearing a pair of fucking gay ass plaid shorts, which on normal guys with his waist would go below the knee but his were a couple inches above. As they grapple, I start seeing flashes of a bit of skin that seems out of place. In my head I'm going Nah, man, Roli wouldn't go commando. But sure enough, there's a butt cheek, and I yelled, "Hey, Roli, I think your shorts are ripped, right as he transitions to a north south kimura. As he sits, there's a brief pause and then Kevin starts flailing reminiscent of a giant squid in a low budget Japanese film: "AARRGHHHHHSHSHAHHHHHHH! I can see his asshole!!!!!!!" Kevin managed to throw Roli off and we were all laughing for a solid 20 minutes.

18. chechen

:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

i think i would quit your school after this

19. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That's pretty bad.

I don't have any embarrassing stories yet? except getting steam rolled last Sunday by a 2 stripe white belt, which I guess is pretty embarrassing. I have a lot of excuses for that and I really don't think he's still a white.

20. whup

whup I wish you had children and.. so that I could step

I swear, every story from Hillary paints her coach as a deviant

21. Hillary

Hillary fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill

Different coach.

In reality, both are really responsible about their lives and the gym and are protective of me, they just do funny shit. It's way better than leading a boring life.

22. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

werd i was thinkin the same shit.
    he got so bored rolling with chech that he decided to make a phone call.

was it a hands-free bluetooth or a handheld?

23. chechen

haha it was the academy wireless phone

24. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

;) vonage :bigthumb:

25. LOLSTi

LOLSTi DTOM

:bowrofl: @ wireless rolling.