Most baggage ever or what

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ky1e, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Ky1e

Ky1e New Member

I just started "dating" this girl who is 20 y/o. She has a kid, wants to be a stripper, has told me shes slept with about 25+ guys and she has a crazy ass ex who she just broke up with not too long ago who threatens her and shit. She also doesn't care if I use a condom or not and really we have only been talking a few weeks since high school. We were just fwb (after she broke up with her bf) but then we got drunk one night together and she said she wanted to be my gf so I asked her out. Now I'm just stickin with it to see what happens. The sex is great (obviously :o), but it irks me that she has slept with so many dudes and it seems like she doesn't really respect herself at all. What am I doin here vag :eek3:

2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

There are so many things wrong with this that I don't know where to start.

1. Why are you dating this girl?
    2. Who the fuck wants to be a stripper?
    3. Why the fuck are you dating this girl?

3. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

ABORT!!

Stripper? Child @ 20? Crazy ex? TOO MUCH THERE!!!

The lots of dudes part isn't bad, unless it bothers you - which it clearly does. So, in this case, get out while you can! And for the love of god, use a condom!! You don't need a child, or, anything she may have.

4. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:rofl::werd:

I just had to read to the part that "she wants to be a stripper", she apparently sets very high goals in her life and has very high standards. ABORT NOW!DUH!

5. Ky1e

Ky1e New Member

Yes, there are so many things wrong with this.

1. Was thinking with the wrong head.
    2. Yeah,,, when she first told me she wanted to be a stripper I was all like oh ok thats cool whatever (I didn't care) I was just talking to her hoping to get laid. She says she just wants to do it for the money. I'm thinking she is just really really insecure and likes to show off her body. :dunno:

Is there any sanity in my decision to be "dating" this girl (even though not seriously)?

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wow. Congrats on your upcoming child; I don't doubt for a second you'll have one while possibly contracting an STD at the same time! :ugh:

seriously though, this is a trainwreck, but I doubt you are strong enough to walk away.

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Well 20 with a kid is the biggest flag I see out of what you said. What does she actually do for money?

And thinking with the wrong head is just an excuse. You must have some chaos in your family history to even think for a second it's okay to get mixed up with some drama like this girl.

8. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

abort

9. Ky1e

Ky1e New Member

I appreciate your opinion for sure beer, I am sticking around a little bit to make sure she is not having my child. I'll try to be strong but is it fucked up if I just leave her now?

10. iwishyouwerebeer

Definitely not. You don't owe her a thing. In fact, she'll most likely find another guy the day after you break up who puts up with her shit personality & values just for sex. But you can get good sex elsewhere, trust me.

I'm all about having great sex when you're young...but the second you get in an obvious trainwreck like this, have unprotected sex, and put a label on it you're setting yourself up for fail.

11. yamahajenna

yamahajenna New Member

Why do guys always have to ask how many people a chic has slept with? Honestly I could care less what you did before you met me unless it is going to affect me in some way. Ex: STD's, kids, etc. College years bring on a lot of mistakes lol.

The stripper thing on the other hand. Sure it could be kinda hot because some of them give incredible lap dances and you can just picture them riding your shit (I saw this first hand last night) on the other hand, you aren't the only one that she is giving those dances to, and if you're already uncomfortable with the fact that she's slept with over 20 guys, then I assume you aren't going to be comfortable with her rubbing up against other guys' junk.
    Sounds like you have a great sex life (important) but maybe she isn't the holy mary that you seem to expect. Chances are you won't be able to look past these objectives and make it work, so I agree....Abort.

12. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

choo choo all aboard the fail train!!

But, honestly, I don't understand why so many people make the mistake of using NO PROTECTION whatsoever. I'm all for condomless sex if I know the person is clean, but I swallow a pill EVERY night! :o

13. Ky1e

Ky1e New Member

Yeah my family life may have somethin to do with it. Right now she is working at an office where she does paperwork/filing. She said they're firing everyone on the 30th because their closing that office. I've seen some hope with her because she was sayin she got an application a few places like at a restaurant and hasn't mentioned still wanting to strip since I've been with her. I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that she would though.

She defff does give great sex and is really catering hah. I mean I could deff only see this for the short term, but is it necessary to break it right away? I just felt like I had some hope for her.

Yeah I know... stupid... I had sex with her once without one so then once you do it once you are like whatever for the other times. I agree though. For what it's worth she said she had been checked after her breakup and said she was clean.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

Uuuuugggggghhhhhhh

15. D7

D7 OT Supporter

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: AIDS baby imminent here. :ugh::noes:

17. PcH

PcH Guest

What the fuck are you thinking?

18. lauren

lauren Active Member

please, i knew a lot of girls like that. in rehab. lol.

19. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

Hey come on guys, maybe he can fix her.

20. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Seeing that she's a single mom, I'm sure she was just looking for an easy way to pay for her kid and bills. (Desperate for money maybe) Stripping pays pretty decent, or so I've heard. It's probably not something she was wanting to do for the fun of it.

Although... She's slept with 25+ guys and she's only 20 years old. Gross. Does the girl know how to say "no" to a guy? :ugh:

21. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

meh, it's not really that many. Assuming 16 for the 1st time, that's 6 a year ? not much at all.

still a slutty sign.

22. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

not that many? :rofl:

23. Ky1e

Ky1e New Member

Yeah well that's what I'm pretty sure she wanted to do. Just pay for her bills. I don't get why she doesn't know how to say "no" either. Clearly she really doesn't in that aspect.

I think 16 was her first time but when you break it down (5-6 per year)

Thats about 1 every 2 months which is still pretty bad...

P.s. thank you guys for some useful posts. I'm not an idiot I just want some advice on my situation. I don't get why girls are like this. I'm planning on breaking it off with her soon. You all should see some of the texts she sends me though. We moved very fast into this relationship and she already sends pics with "I heart my bf" on her shirt. :eek3: I can't tell if shes fucking with my mind or she really is like this hah I get the feeling shes fucking with me though for some attention.

24. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

By "fix" do you mean a coat-hanger hysterectomy? :mamoru:

:noes:

25. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Sad part is, :rofl:, you're going to get so attached and SO upset when she leaves :rofl:

Strippers are manipulators homie. Good luck :wavey: