MORONS, all of them!!!!

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Ballast, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Ballast

Ballast Cold Heartless Bastard

ARGH!!!!!!! :rant2:

I'm on a local Grand Prix board. Someone ruined their paint by wetsanding it, so now everyone is scared... and they are a bunch of zaino nazis to start with.

Some chick has swirl marks she wants to get rid of. I'm recommending she use some #80 Speed Glaze... and I let her know what people here and on autopia had to say about it.

Well, everyone is worried about using any kind of an abrasive, so they are telling her to use Z5 to fill them in. With phrases like "it'll take like 5-10 coats, but you can fill them in real well"...
    And people are bad-mouthing me saying I'm encouraging her to ruin her paint :rolleyes:

2. Don_Rumsfeld

Don_Rumsfeld Guest

yeah - my local car forum has a detailing section - every post in there is about zaino - and I can't convince them otherwise.

3. Ballast

Ballast Cold Heartless Bastard

well, i'm not calling them morons for using zaino... i'm just super annoyed that they are scared of using anything abrasive because someone wet sanded the hell out of their car.

4. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Zaino Nazis suck. Other products have pretty loyal followers, but nothing like Zaino. Not only do they proclaim Zaino to be the best, but that everything else sucks. Screw 'em. I'll take the Pepsi challenge with my products and techniques any day.

Besides, I'd rather remove swirls than fill them in.

BTW, they really hate NXT. Must suck for them that the average Joe can walk into Pep Boys and pay $15 for a bottle of wax that can be easily applied, doesn't require a Dawn wash or endless layering (even Zaino doesn't need multiple layering, even Sal recommends only 3 layers but when people have 50 layers and it is part of their signature, they need serious help) and its appearance will rival Zaino with a single application.