GUN Moron Burglar Blasted by Homeowner

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Dec 3, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=401fd700-4dc3-44c8-8ac7-e390f6871a55

Moron Burglar Blasted by Homeowner-Hunter

Last Update: 12:59 pm
    A Clinton Township man who just returned from a hunting trip shot a would-be burglar who broke into his condo, fled the scene, and then returned looking for a fight.

WATCH REPORT IN VIDEO PLAYER RIGHT

It all began around 3:30 a.m. Monday at the Colony Condominum complex when the 29-year-old suspect from Rochester Hills broke into a condo and was startled by the owner who was brandishing a 12-gauge shotgun.

"He just got back from hunting and had a shotgun in his closet," said Clinton Township Police Captain Richard Maierle. "[The suspect] said something to the effect of 'Hey, wrong apartment. Sorry. Hey, I'm outta here.' He ran down the stairs. The howeowner went down the stairs after him."

The suspect managed to escape. But then, as the homeowner was looking to call police, he returned.

According to Maierle, "the suspect came back around the corner and screamed at the homeowner, 'Hey I got a gun now. I'm gonna kill you.' He charged the homeowner. They started wrestling over the gun. The gun discharged into the ground once. Then somehow [the gun] got reracked. The gun then went off again and shot the suspect in the leg, right below his knee."

The suspect is being treated at a local hospital. Doctors say he may lose his leg.

2. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

holy crap i used to live in colony

3. skeletor25rs

skeletor25rs Yetis & Deer

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (SAMSUNG-SGH-I607/I607FG1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 320x240))

Just like all bad guys, talking when they should be shooting. :rolleyes: