"Morning after pill" question...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guardfather, May 10, 2006.

1. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Anyone know just how risky it is to have unprotected sex (cumming inside as well) a couple days after she takes the morning after pill?

We did the same Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Then monday we got the 120 hour version of the morning after pill (not the old 72 hour version). Today, Wednesday, we did the same again. I'm a little worried about possible pregnancy, as I've seen on one reputable site that it is explicitly recommended that people do NOT have unprotected sex again after the pill. It sounded like there's an increase in risk of pregnancy if you do.

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

please dont have offspring!!

If you are worried, go to the doc and ask. Do they not sell condoms and BC where you live?

3. Pinksmartie

Pinksmartie Guest

I was told that taking the morning after pill and then having sex does not protect you.

Is getting an IUD fitting an option? It must be fitted up to five days after sex or up to five days after the earliest time she could have released an egg.

4. foad

foad New Member

God.. I don't mean to be insensitive to your question but please please.. don't cum inside.. don't have unprotected sex if you're worried about getting her fucking pregnant.. :rolleyes:

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

wtf why would u do that? w/e not the point. stop cumming inside her. i would recommend birth control so that u could keep cumming inside her, except that i don't trust you guys to make sure she takes 1 at the same time every day. so wrap it in the future.

sperm can take up to 5 days to die inside of a woman

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Taken directly from the Plan B website: http://www.go2planb.com/ForConsumers/TakingPlanB/faqs.aspx

8. Can I use Plan B® for regular birth control?
    Plan B® should not be used for regular birth control. Plan B® is not as effective as using a regular birth control method correctly and consistently. It is a backup method to be used if your regular birth control failed, you are sexually assaulted, or if you had sex without birth control. You should not have unprotected sex after taking Plan B®, because Plan B® will not protect you from getting pregnant.

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  7. 94civicEX

94civicEX New Member

Why the hell would you do it again?

I doubt that she can take it again within that short amount of time.

8. MudFlap

MudFlap Guest

9. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

I dont see why you would do it all over again.... the morning after pill isnt supposed to be used for that over and over and over again. Get her on birth control or wrap it ...

10. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Plan B protects you for 5 days only. Semen can survive for 2-6 days in a girl's body. So she may be unprotected for as many as 3 days.

11. midori-kiri

midori-kiri New Member

Actually, Plan B is the same dosage as it has always been. The pills (I hope she took both at the same time) were once only recommended for 72 hours, but there is still some chance for preventing pregnacy at 120. The more sperm that is hanging around there after she ovulates, the bigger the problem you both have. What plan B attempts to do is halt implantation. While you still have a chance of avoiding pregnacy, get to a doctor. And please next time use two forms of BC? (meds + condom perhaps? over 99% effective when used correctly)
    you might also check plannedparenthood.org for more info.
    Best of luck to you.

12. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

13. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

ditto. If you don't want to get her pregnant get her to start on BC pills and start wearing a condom!:rolleyes:

14. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

WOW, not only is this the wrong move because you shouldn't us the morning after pill as birth control, but even having to have her take it is bad. Its good because its an emergency thing...condom ripped, lost/forgot bc pills, etc...but it REALLY can screw a woman's body/cycle badly. You can be sick for days, etc... I suggest def either getting condoms or getting her on a BC pill....i wouldn't even recommend it but if u are gonna have unprotected sex, at least dont cum in her?! Not that withdrawal is safe since u can have precum but cumming after taking the emergency pill is soooo bad! just so u know, all these emergency pills are more effective the sooner taken...any of them can be taken 72, 120, 200 hours later, etc...the longer u wait the more risk of pregnancy...even 72 is a risk just so u know.

15. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

See, I avoided getting into the details that most of you are assuming because I was only needing advice based on the medical aspect of the situation. I understand the consequences of the actions we took, and I understand a lot more that factors into the judgments being made here, which I never wanted. I just want to know about the medical aspect. She and I have talked about this and both have solid feelings against ever letting it happen again. That's not a concern. The concern is the possibility of pregnancy now. That is all.

Mudflap and Kinks... your childish remarks aren't doing much other than showing your lack of maturity. You don't know the situation. This isn't some short-term fling or one-night stand.

Thank you.