morning after on sunday, help quick

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 20, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

My worst fear, the condom fell off deep inside her, i didnt go but i bet there was some stuff in there cum. Where can we get a morning after pill on sunday? It slipped off and im paranoid as hell.

2. ReapeR

ReapeR New Member

Planned parenthood should be open 7 days a week, atleast the ones in MD are. So check it out, it should be in the yellow pages. I had it happen once to me before, and had to go in with my ex to get her the kill-baby pill. IIRC it was free, but after that it was $55 per time? Once again, IIRC it had a 95% chance of working.

3. LudaMan

LudaMan New Member

The planned parenthood in my area is only open 5 days a week! can you believe that. If you cant find anything, i wouldnt worry too much about it, unless you completely blew your wad in her, i doubt theres enough to get her pregnant. My doctor told me one time that couples who intend to have kids usually have to try for a couple months to even get a successful pregnancy.

4. ReapeR

ReapeR New Member

I think there is 2-3 days until the pill isnt going to work anymore, let me do some research real quick.

5. quamen

quamen New Member

I didnt blow, but i was still having sex with her while it was inside her, and i didnt realize it. ALso one ripped but that was when we were doing anal, im not worried about that one. This sucks so much

6. ReapeR

ReapeR New Member

ah, here we go.

So you have up to 5 days.

Theres a list of the brands, You may be able to get them over the counter. Not quite sure.

Link to PP ECP:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/portal/files/portal/medicalinfo/ec/fact-emergency-contraception.xml

7. LudaMan

LudaMan New Member

48 hours is what i was told, but if you did it on a friday, then youd be screwed :rofl:

8. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

9. quamen

quamen New Member

Yes i know, you are right bigmick. I feel i was forced, but that is no excuse since im old enough to make my own decisions, i just dont want to loose her. I went 5 months since last time we had sex, and i was fine but she wasnt.

10. Blondy69

Blondy69 New Member

planned parent hood is where you can get it..but if you cant get it today then get it tomorrow..bcuz iv had the same problem a couple times..and you have up to 72 hours after you had sex to take the pill..which is 3days , so if you cant get it today go get it tomorrow and make sure she takes it.

11. Blondy69

Blondy69 New Member

and yyou wont loose her bcuz your trying to help her and get the pill.. so dont worry bout it. good luck..hope you get da pill and stuff.