WEB More than one paypal account? Allowed?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Browning, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Browning

Browning Active Member

So I was banned from EPN a few years ago for trying to stuff cookies with some shitty stuffing program. I just applied again a few days ago and to my surprise I got accepted. Thing is I used a paypal address that doesn't exist, yet.

Can I register another paypal account just for EPN without risking my current paypal account getting banned or something? I'm thinking if I can setup a new one, I could just send funds from it to my current paypal. :dunno:

2. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

Good luck with that. Tried that for my web store. Paypal got a lil' interested after I had payments coming in by the thousands.

After it cleared there, I would xfer part to a bank acct, and rest to another paypal. The locked my shit up (both accts).

3. Browning

Browning Active Member

well that sucks. Guess I'll have to switch it over to my current paypal address. Can't remember if I used it on my last EPN account:noes:

4. Die Antwoord

Die Antwoord New Member

Just open a new bank account for the new PayPal and close down the old PP account.

5. LowClass

LowClass New Member

I have several for my stores..... never had a problem? they have the site names associated with them and they are business accounts though with a registered business name in tow... maybe thats why?

6. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

but are you doing what they want to do or did?

7. LowClass

LowClass New Member

With EPN? no but thats beside the question. he is asking if its ok to have more than one paypal account associated to your name/email/bank account i imagine. i have seperate everything but same address on mine.

8. Pepsi1975

he is also talking about transferring money from one account to another an then deposting it into the account

and someone else did that and got banned, so have you done this?

9. Pepsi1975

actually now that i think about it, i had an account suspended because it was not tied to bank account and i had alot of money coming in

i switched banks and was going to put in the account info, i was just to slow and the froze my account with 300 in it

10. LowClass

LowClass New Member

Yeha he mentioned that could be the case, and I have transffered money between accounts but only when i could not wait for bank transfer for a subscription.

are you trying to prove something? you got some sorta issue or something? just wondering.....

11. Pepsi1975

no you were hung on one aspect of his question so i was wondering if you have done it before and can answer the whole question, once in awhile would not send up red flags, but i am betting doing it weekly or daily will send up red flags

and stop being so defensive, browning wanted to know about transfering and you ignored that, so i asked for him, should i have an issue with you? you an ae or something? you acting all jumpy now, maybe i should do an ip scan or some shit

12. 07

07 18-1

Does EPN even pay via Paypal? Why wouldn't you just do direct deposit??? It's what I do and I make basically nothing with them, but they still DD my $25 a month. LOL

13. LowClass

LowClass New Member

I answered all i could, topic of discussion. Let browning do the talking if he wants to know. And im denfensive because you *type* like your being sarcastic almost as if you are trying to discredit what i am saying. I have certain experiences, those i will tell and thats all the input I can put in.

IP scan me all you want. One and only account for here. I am newer to OT, atleast im not in here trolling saying some shit without years of experience.

14. Pepsi1975

you are a dumbass dude, other people may want to know, you were acting like you were the end all know all and that your answer was the 100% correct answer for him, when you only answered part of it, browning is my boy, so i was trying to help him out, and there was nothing sarcastic or trying to discredit you, and if you are trying to say i don't have experience, then you are barking up the wrong tree, you have no idea what I have or don't have, just because I don't post everything on ot, I have my reasons and I have discussed it other threads why I don't post it, so kid before you piss me off, I suggest you back your little ass down and realize all I was doing was trying to get answers for a friend, nothing more, and that your ass is the one that read way more into it than that

15. LowClass

LowClass New Member

LOL dude, you have got to be bi-polar... i swear, you pulled this same shit when i first started posting here. I never said you don't have experience, please don't e-thug me and call me a 'kid'. I never acted like an end all be all.... i simply stated what i had done and finished with a "maybe my accounts are different?" also known as stating my experience, it may lead to a more conclusive solution to the issue.

E-thug all you want about it, i have no issue with any of you here. So when ever you can come down off whatever high you are on we can get back to discussing web stuff.

16. Pepsi1975

so what if I am bi-polar kid, doesn't change a thing that you are the one that started this, and by answering the question half assed does not lead to a conclusive solution, by asking questions, I got more out of you than you posted and found out that you do not transfer funds very often, and yes your situation is different than browning, he was thinking of not linking one account to a bank account and just transferring funds from one paypal account to the one that is tied to a bank account, so that is different than what you have done

17. LowClass

LowClass New Member

No it just answers why you flip from normal to angry, or have a short temper. That's ok because i've helped people out of that condition my whole life. and no i am not saying you need help nor am i offering. It is no big deal to me.

yes my situation is different from his, and it may bring up the point that it doesn't matter how many accounts if they have separate bank accounts it is possible. you cant have more than one account on the same bank #. Easiest thing to do would be to request a check or open a separate bank account.

18. Pepsi1975

and without it being verified by a bank account it will be closed down real quick

19. Zephyr

Zephyr New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.124 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I've had two payoal accounts before, but they were using different accounts and emails. Never had money come by thousands so I guess they didn't care

20. Browning

Browning Active Member

wtf did I start here. I just went ahead and used my current paypal.

21. Shampoo

Shampoo Rinse & Repost

How the fuck were you able to get an EPN? I have yet to get into one and I've tried dozens of times already.

22. Browning

Browning Active Member

not sure.