more of a casual shoe, so i dont look in between

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Nov 28, 2006.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im trying to find a more casual shoe i can wear for when im just going out doing errands and what not. I typically like to dress a little nicer to begin with, button ups etc. I have my running shoes, my skate shoes and my work shoes which are even more dressy. Im trying to find a casual shoe between my running shoe and my work shoe. http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5027557~Mens|Casual|Sport&sc=MENS&variant_id=EC1012903

those kinda caught my eye,but im iffy on them. Anyone give me some suggestions?

2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I don't like those ones you posted. I like more of a traditional, laced up look. I don't like that leather slipper look where there's no laces. (edit - I'm sure a lot of people would like that shoe, however. I just personally don't like that style)

I would look for something that doesn't have a super-square toe like was the style a few years ago, but that also isn't too pointy. The shoes I'm wearing today (at work, haha, but it's business casual) are Kenneth Cole Reactions and I was going to take a picture of them and post them for you but my work firewall blocks Photobucket and all other picture hosting sites, and you can't upload pics here, so I can't think of a way to get them hosted.

Honestly tho, I wear these shoes a lot just for casual purposes. They might be a little too formal for that, but they still look good with jeans and a t-shirt, so I don't care. You might want to try Steve Madden shoes, they have a casual-yet-indoor-soccery look. I almost bought some, once, because I really liked them.