GUN More Botach Tactical Woes... ;-(

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by USMCsilver, Jan 15, 2004.

1. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

Well, I finally got my stuff but...

I ordered a few things and one thing was out of stock. I wanted a GG&G single point sling attachment for an 870 and AR-15. Well, the 870 attachment was out of stock and was not going to be shipped, but the AR-15 attachment would be sent.

So, guess what they did -- they sent me the 870 attachment that was out of stock and didn't ship the AR-15 attachment. Even the invoice in the box said "870 out of stock" and "AR-15 shipped". Go figure.

Wait, it gets better -- I ordered a right hand version for both guns, but guess what they sent me? Yep, a left hand version that is totally useless to me.

I don't understand what is so freakin' hard about getting an order right!?! So, this is my last dealing with Botarded Impractical! I had two things go off without a hitch in the past, but they finally screwed me over! I'll gladly pay $5-$10 more with a different company that gets my order right the first time!

2. Furner

Furner New Member

they must have a different department to deal with "repeat customers" becuase EVERYONE has a good first sale with them, but then it goes downhill fast.

3. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

yep. there's an arfcom thread in the ammo forum on botach. i've posted my results with them in there. on a lighter note, midwest tactical has BLAZING speeds on delivery. my hatch nomex balaclava came very fastly, and even though they only take paypal, checks, and money orders, i'd order from them again in the future.

they're a really good alternative to lightfighter, because they carry a LOT of the same gear, including lightfighter signature models from some brands, and only a few dollars more than lightfighter. if LF is ever out of stock again, and i know before i place my order, i'll just go to midwest tactical if they carry it. in this case, MT had the hatch nomex balaclava (the one i wanted was sage green, which no one else makes in nomex that i've found), and lightfighter doesn't list it in their products. so, in this instance, MT had something LF didn't.