MMA more aleksander drama said hes fighting in affliction 2 and in dec

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Oct 5, 2008.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

Aleksander Emelianenko will be fighting at Affliction’s next mixed martial show in the New Year.

Speaking exclusively to Fighters Only earlier, the Russian heavyweight revealed that he will be heading to the USA soon to film promotional videos for the event.

“I am going back to the States next week to do interviews and make some film for the January event,” he said.

“But I don’t know about any opponent yet, all that is in the process of being sorted out.”

Aleks added that he may also “fight around Christmas-time in Japan”.

He was scheduled to appear on Affliction’s first show in June but was removed from the card at the last minute by the California State Athletic Commission.

CSAC never revealed a specific reason for the removal but rumours circulated that Emelianenko had been found to have Hepatitis B.

“That is not true, these rumours about medical problems are not true,” he stated. “I was removed from the card because of problems with my paperwork.”

“My visa came late for the USA, I arrived two days late and it meant that I could not complete necessary paperwork on time.

“But there will be no problem this time - everything is cool.”

2. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

in for josh barnett calling him out in the backstage while aleks is like "lol, whatever you say dood"

3. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

wonder who is going to agree to fight him before they see his blood work.

4. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah thats what Im wondering to because alot of people beleive the hep b rumour. Whether or not is true is another story but it makes you wonder what the hell happened and why the atletic comissions said that they wouldnt allow him to fight ever. The hep b story just seems to make sense with what was going on at the time.

5. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

:dunno: its a weird situation...

and like you say, it dosnt matter if its true or not, the rumor is out there and i dont think too many people are going to want to take the fight, train, and then have the fight pulled the day before.

6. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

not just that if I were one of the bigger named guys like barnette or arlovski and then they told me yeah home slice has hep b when he fought you so now you probably have hep b because his blood was all over you. Now your career is over. Or what if you were the guy fighting right after and some of that was still in the ring and it got you infected.

hell I wouldnt even want to be on the same card as aleksander now.

7. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

:rofl: