Moral question?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Venkman1, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Venkman1

Venkman1 New Member

Me and the girlfriend broke up in sept, so like 4 months ago. We still talked and the past month or so we have been hanging out a lot and having sex again. She told one of my friends the other day that she thinks we are "kind of back together, but not really dating" :dunno:

She broke up with me, and for the past couple months me and this other girl have been flirting and stuff, and she wants to hook up. What i'm wondering is would it be wrong to hook up with this new girl, when it seems like the ex is kind of attached? Not sure if I would ever get back with her, but i can't completely rule out the possibility.

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Is this the original venkman? :eek3:

And no it's not wrong. If you guys haven't had a conversation saying that you are exclusive again then you are free to do what you want. She will be pissed though so it's up to you whether you want to deal with that or not :dunno:

3. arseclown

arseclown Guest

imo if it's not mutually agreed that you're back together, then you guys are not back together. As far as you're concerned, you're just hooking up with an ex. You can still do whatever you want, and she can do the same.

It's only different if you guys have talked about getting back together.

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Although it isn't 'wrong' for you to hook up with this new chick, you should really have a talk with your ex and get on the same page.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Not at all. First of all, you shouldn't have really gotten back with your ex in the first place, but that's really beside the point. You are not technically together, nor has she even brought it up to you, so you can hook up with whatever girl you want. But you honestly might want to bring it up to your ex at some point soon that you guys aren't together or going to be.

6. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

I agree with the others that it would be a good idea to bring it up with the ex, otherwise it could lead to a mis-understanding that might not end well...

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

depends on whether or not you care about staying friends with her. if you do, talk to her about it. if not, plow away and make sure to take pics for OT :)

8. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Aqua said it all. She obviously still likes you to some extent otherwise you wouldn't be fucking. Out of respect for her among other things, the least you could do is tell her that there is another girl you've been talking to off and on and that you two might hook up. She shouldn't be left in the dark, even if she is your ex.