Moob guys? Surgery an option?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by friedrice, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. friedrice

friedrice New Member

Ok so it's been one year of hitting the gym and doing a ass ton of cardio. Diet has been good but slacked everynow and then. Lost over 40lbs look decent, feel great...Still have man boobs! So I guess the question is would you guys ever entertain the option of having them surgicly removed? I don't think I am there yet but it has been crossing my mind. Anyone ever done it? If money was no option would you go for it? I am going to re-evaluate this again in 6 months but figured I would see what everyone thought.

2. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

I went from 225 to 180and i've still got fat all around my chest and midsection. i'm not going to worry about it unless i'm <10% and they're still blatantly apparent

3. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Before dropping thousands drop less than $100 on the man-boob kit from Anafit.

Couldn't hurt.

4. mandrew

mandrew New Member

question: can you see your abs?

I have a little moobage but that's because I'm 15% bodyfat... it would be weird if I couldn't pinch any fat on my boobs but had a pinchable amount on my stomach, wouldn't it?

Chances are you just have to get leaner and add a little muscle on your pecs, and they'll be gone.

5. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Get leaner until you have a fully visible 6 pack first

I'd bet that a lot of your man boobs are just body fat and not *true* gyno

6. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

it's pretty easy to distinguish between gyno and fat by touch, if you have actual gyno you would have to have surgery (don't waste money on anything else)

7. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

And 90% of people can't tell the difference between pinching normal nipple, body fat or actual swollen glandular tissue. And if he *does* have gyno, he and his manboobs will still look better withreducing his body fat more.

Why pay thousands for surgery on your nipples if you still have flab elsewhere?

Yes, true gyno will remain behind, but losing body fat everywhere including the chest will dramatically improve the appearance.

8. hootpie

hootpie New Member

Yes it can. I had crazy flu-like symptoms that kept me out of the gym the entire time I took AIFM.

9. friedrice

friedrice New Member

Got the kit, used it. Saw minimal results.

Not just fat. Doc diognosed gyno. even got e second opinion.

Like I said. Not going to do it just yet. I have a flat tummy but not a sixpack. Even with the flat tummy I got me some boobs bigger then my ex wife:mamoru: But really though it looks like shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.