SRS Months later.. I think I'm fixed

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Want2race, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

Someone gave me a good chewing the other night.. and things have been looking good lately.. so heres the update.

Backround
    I had a gf until Feb that I thought the world of. She was awesome, had a kid but also had her life together. It was pretty damn good.IN all honesty it was a temp. thing. It couldnt have lasted forever. I was dating down a class, to a girl of a different religion who had a kid with someone else.

Anyways she dumped me and I was devistated. I went from so happy to miserable. She worked for a friend of mine so I would see her now and then. She looked good. gained some weight but looked great!

Then I had lunch with him the other day and she came along.. :nono: and not only that.. she brought her new BF.:nono::nono:

He was a dick but he was the same class as her, same religion and also a single dad. She was happy.. and so was he.

The shocker was I feel for the first time that its all good! Ive moved on. I no longer think that every girl i compare to her wont measure up. So things are good, im going out more often than before.. I have a kickass job! Things are looking pretty good..
    and the best part .. I dont need a gf to be happy. I know this.. and so im just out there having fun.. whatever happens happens..

THANKS GUYS! you kick ass

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Closure :h5: Glad you finally feel free :)

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Awesome, keep us updated when things change for you. :wavey:

4. stryfe101

stryfe101 New Member

I'm glad for you buddy, gives me hope, I'm 3 weeks into the worst hurt in my life, I am hoping that soon i'll feel the same way..I'm already at least feeling like i'm glad she's not my problem anymore

Gray

5. Want2race

Want2race Fearless

Good deal! I read a great quote today that I dont remember exactly but basically "someone decides their future with every action they take, your either moving forward or drowning looking backwards"

Head up!

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bigthumb: My fave quote:
    "Can't change the future when living in the past."